People That Think We'll Win More Than 6 Games Next Year

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Entertain us all and please explain why you feel this way.

We just went 6-7 with an army of NFL draft picks, a player that was top 10 in all-purpose yardage in NCAA football at running back, and the highest rated QB in the ACC. Oh, and as Golden would point out, a 15th ranked defense.

6-7

Daniel JeremiahVerified account
‏@MoveTheSticks
One of the great mysteries for me during draft prep...how did University of Miami go 6-7? RB/TE/WR/OT/LB could all go top 2 rounds

As NFL Network analyst and former scout for the Ravens, Browns and Eagles Daniel Jeremiah points out, us losing 7 games this season was ******* baffling. It took one of the worst coaching jobs ever to pull that off.

I'd like to know how people think Folden is the type of coach capable of "reloading" and having a successful season after losing this much talent, when he was awful with it anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As crazy as it seems miami will again next year have 5 or more NFL draft picks and still have talent on the team

The only explanation is voodoo and reverse voodoo. UM fans are such a beaten lot of losers at this point that we always expect the worst. And the worst here would be for that fat loser lout to somehow luck his way into a few bounces going his way with this pathetic schedule and hang 8 wins on the board in year 2.

People are either expecting UM's black cloud to keep following us, or they're going reverse voodoo. The ones who actually expect Folden to field a good team are already too far gone and beyond the point of being helped or educated.

There's really no rational justification for actually expecting pig face to win 7 or more given the massive losses on the roster and his proven inability to coach up anyone other than the board, Shalala and Fake Jimmy.

I say Miami will go 8-4. FSU is down this year. Clemson lost 90% of their defense. Finally, the ACC isn't a good football conference (Idk if anybody noticed....).

Advertisement
I say Miami will go 8-4. FSU is down this year. Clemson lost 90% of their defense. Finally, the ACC isn't a good football conference (Idk if anybody noticed....).
Lol @ the old "the ACC isn't a good football conference" doozy. I forgot: this is the All Canes Conference. We might be in their league but they aren't in ours, am I right?

i think we will beat fsu and clemson but find a way to lose a couple of games we shouldnt... Fsu is loosing more than 9 players to the draft and clemson is losing a bunch of their defense.

Advertisement
I think we go either 7-5 or 8-4 and brad Kayaa takes another step call me am optimist. Having a good qb really makes a difference and I think Kayaa can and will be the type of qb to help a team over come massive set backs. Just my opinion.

Advertisement

anyone expecting anything other than mediocre results is on some serious Mary Jane
200.gif

It hasn't been a good conference the whole time pig face has been here. That's proven to be a horrible argument for hoping Folden will win.

i think we will beat fsu and clemson but find a way to lose a couple of games we shouldnt... Fsu is loosing more than 9 players to the draft and clemson is losing a bunch of their defense.

Clemson hung more than fifty on OU w a back up QB.
FSU beat said Clemson without their QB.

Prepare thy **** for those two games.

Might as well keep the lube ready for GT also considering at the end of season they went 3-1 against Clemson, FSU, UGA, Miss St

Throw in Nebraska, and road games at. Duke, at UNC (w. Chizik as. DC), at Pitt

Now consider that half our starters from 6-7 will be in NFL next season and two of our position coaches who jumped to NFL are being replaced by a brand new WR coach (love Beard but it's his first year), and FIUs DL Corch

We have a far greater chance of 4-8 than 8-4

Last edited:
Advertisement

Problem is that FSU, Clemson AND MIAMI are all returning the same HC. We had the players to beat both last year and probably this year but nowhere near enough talent to make up for the coaching gap. It would take Ed Reed and company to do that and still could lose if Al insisted on his defense.

So FSU losing players to the NFL from a winning program with top 5 recruiting classes every year hurts them but UM losing players doesn't hurt us?

Based on talent and the fact we have a real QB, we should win many more than 6. But when you factor in the coaching negative it is easier to make an argument for less than 6 than for more.

It hasn't been a good conference the whole time pig face has been here. That's proven to be a horrible argument for hoping Folden will win.
I love how he also believes that a "down" FSU and Clemson suddenly levels the playing field in a meaningful way.

Advertisement
Back