People really thought Melvin Gordon was better than Duke?

SecretWorkout

Band
Banned
Melvin has been god awful all year, has been benched during games because of fumbling, and was replaced today by Donald Brown who had almost 100 yards rushing on less than 10 carries.

Here's a Charger fan on Gordon.

"Honestly, Melvin Gordon sucks. He's timid, indecisive, has no feel for the game (can't seem to find a hole even if there was a neon sign pointing him to it), and doesn't seem to know how to run north south.

Charcandrick West, an undrafted free agent, has half as many carries as Gordon with nearly as many yards and 5 TDs. By nearly every measure Gordon is awful.

Even Donald ****ing Brown can run behind this line and rip off a 54 yard gain.

Awful awful pick."

Duke is killing it in the receiving game but is AVG right now as a RB. He is way too small to be a starter but as a change of pace back he is terrific. I view him as a better version of SHane Vereen.

Advertisement
Melvin has been god awful all year, has been benched during games because of fumbling, and was replaced today by Donald Brown who had almost 100 yards rushing on less than 10 carries.

Here's a Charger fan on Gordon.

"Honestly, Melvin Gordon sucks. He's timid, indecisive, has no feel for the game (can't seem to find a hole even if there was a neon sign pointing him to it), and doesn't seem to know how to run north south.

Charcandrick West, an undrafted free agent, has half as many carries as Gordon with nearly as many yards and 5 TDs. By nearly every measure Gordon is awful.

Even Donald ****ing Brown can run behind this line and rip off a 54 yard gain.

Awful awful pick."

Duke is killing it in the receiving game but is AVG right now as a RB. He is way too small to be a starter but as a change of pace back he is terrific. I view him as a better version of SHane Vereen.

Would have love for Duke to have went to the patriots. He fits that offense perfectly

Wisconsin and Alabama continusly put out running back that go bust in the league...don't know why scouts haven't picked up on this yet is beyond me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They made the right pick with Perryman. He looks like a future Pro Bowler.

OP is right Brown in 2 quarters looked better then Gordon has all year...and Brown sucks

I am the moron that took Melvin Gordon in the 3rd round and raved it was the steal of the draft. SMH.....in finals next week so rest of team made up for his suckle

If a tackler was anywhere within 5 yards of Johnson he'd be on the ground. Dude seemed to tackle himself at times.

Advertisement
If a tackler was anywhere within 5 yards of Johnson he'd be on the ground. Dude seemed to tackle himself at times.

Stupidest comment of the year. Duke on a regular basis made 3 guys miss before the line of scrimmage and his stiff arm is way above average.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0I8vr-MLtB0[/video]

The first few runs should tell you all you need to know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back