People REALLY getting in Marcus Tate's ear on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the school on twitter, the kid is no longer enrolled there.

I'd disenroll too immediately if someone did a photoshop edit like that of me. You think people will take the time to figure out it was a hoax? Kid would probably get spat on and his a$$ kicked even if totally false.

Advertisement
If we have a season this year and more importantly we win, I like our chances with this kid. He doesn’t seem like the type to fit in Sikes hall aka Redneck county.

I'd disenroll too immediately if someone did a photoshop edit like that of me. You think people will take the time to figure out it was a hoax? Kid would probably get spat on and his a$$ kicked even if totally false.
Not sure what you are implying here. If you are justifying his actions Thank You I prefer my enemy to show me his true color. If you are stating its a hoax please provide said proof.

Actually it's a bit unclear, because clemson said that the student who "posted" the message was no longer at the school. That could mean it was someone other than the kid in the photo.

Advertisement
Not sure what you are implying here. If you are justifying his actions Thank You I prefer my enemy to show me his true color. If you are stating its a hoax please provide said proof.

You have a kitchen countertop outside your garage door? And why would you default to think the absolute worst of someone you don't know? I would almost always give a stranger the benefit of the doubt- especially if it's something being posted on the internet. You are labeling a person something that could follow them the rest of their life, and you don't think it's prudent to be sure? Wow.

Usually the burden of proof is put on the accuser.

You know that pesky innocent until proven guilty thing.
I agree but if you read original post it shows someone believes he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Certainly not me.

Advertisement
I agree but if you read original post it shows someone believes he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Certainly not me.

So you don't agree that the burden of proof is on the accuser (which would be you- accusing the kid of being a racist despite a photo that might turn out to be a photoshopped hoax).

So you don't agree that the burden of proof is on the accuser (which would be you- accusing the kid of being a racist despite a photo that will turn out to be a photoshopped hoax).
Don't quote me. We have nothing further to discuss.

You have a kitchen countertop outside your garage door? And why would you default to think the absolute worst of someone you don't know? I would almost always give a stranger the benefit of the doubt- especially if it's something being posted on the internet. You are labeling a person something that could follow them the rest of their life, and you don't think it's prudent to be sure? Wow.

No opinion either way, but...
Don’t think that’s a kitchen counter bud... seems like a rough/dirty concrete wall top. Also, that would have to be quite a short/low counter being the kid is leaning his behind on it. Just saying.

Advertisement
All depends on if you doubt the picture itself. To me, something looks off about it. Obviously some piece of **** spray painted the wall with that garbage, but there is some doubt that it was the kid in the photo or he knew anything about it.

Advertisement
It looks photoshopped..if you look it seems he’s sitting on a granite counter of some sort.Doubt that’s next to the garage..not trying to take up for what’s there or taking up for the kid just pointing this out...

Ignore the granite counter, look at the shadows created on the surrounding surfaces. There's a slight shadow on the white wall behind him and a more solid shadow stemming from his leg. It's incredibly hard to recreate that. I would bet money on it being real if I had to.

That’s a low *** kitchen countertop.

I feel for his lower back prepping the veggies.

Ignore the granite counter, look at the shadows created on the surrounding surfaces. There's a slight shadow on the white wall behind him and a more solid shadow stemming from his leg. It's incredibly hard to recreate that. I would bet money on it being real if I had to.

Bro, as I said, if it's real, kid deserves all the **** in the world and should pay the price. My point is that I am not going to make that kind of judgment off an internet photo until it is confirmed authentic. Yet it seems a lot of people think you should first assume it is authentic and that he's a racist, and it's up to him to prove it is fake and clear his name. We are living in a Bizzarro United States right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back