People REALLY getting in Marcus Tate's ear on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the most unrighteousness on this site want to play the race card. Guess what, it’s been here for an eternity. The entitled and weak will continue to seek the bags, flags or no flags.

Get a grip on reality some of you on this site and check yourself in the mirror. The money will continue pouring in and certain ones will take it whether there’s a confederate flag flapping the wind outside their apartment or not.

Lol at the naive and weak mindedness in America.

Advertisement
I love how the most unrighteousness on this site want to play the race card. Guess what, it’s been here for an eternity. The entitled and weak will continue to seek the bags, flags or no flags.

Get a grip on reality some of you on this site and check yourself in the mirror. The money will continue pouring in and certain ones will take it whether there’s a confederate flag flapping the wind outside their apartment or not.

It's "unrighteous"....bad spelling really ticks me off, especially from someone that clearly thinks he's a bastion of righteousness, reality and strong mindedness. Get it together before encroaching on my thread.

I guess you didn’t see his other tweets where he was praising Clemson. Maybe if we win The ACC he comes here.
If you click the "view more replies" link, that takes you to all the tweets agreeing with him on his page. The "more tweets" right below it are from different people on twitter tweeting about the same subject, NOT on Marcus' personal page.

1592171301505.png

Advertisement
If you click the "view more replies" link, that takes you to all the tweets agreeing with him on his page. The "more tweets" right below it are from different people on twitter tweeting about the same subject, NOT on Marcus' personal page.

View attachment 118938

Xavier worried they're gonna repo that car if he doesn’t defend Dabo or what?

Some dudes roll down the street in a parade of confederate flags and we’re weak minded for talking about it and “pulling the race card”.
So when should we call on this race card. I mean those dudes basically begged people to pull it.
This kid Tate has done what very few kids have done. James Williams tweets out he wants to meet Dabo cause he did some 20 minute I didn’t see sht video. But here is this kid actually calling out BS when he sees it. so please when should we pull out the race card.
A bunch of recruits have been completely radio silent. Props to the kid for saying something. I hope to god whoever at Clemson is recruiting him tells him to stfu or else.
“It’s been happening for ages” so we should sit back and stay silent?

Advertisement
True, but the whole point was that Marcus didn't like it. You never know how that might affect him.
Like I just posted. Props to the kid for saying something. A bunch of highly rated kids are acting like ain’t sht going on.
Get this dude on my team if he gives 0.0 fck ls and is man enough to speak on what he believes.

After recent events, Miami being as multi-culturally accepting as it is could end up being a strong selling point to keep some kids out of KKK land.

University of Miami is a liberal school; in addition, we were one of the first schools in the south to allow Black players to play Fooseball. Miami is a multicultural city and embraces it. It’s no a brainer to ride that wave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back