People REALLY getting in Marcus Tate's ear on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kids would pay the taxes if they got their name and face splashed all over some merchandise.

Listen those Bagmen can now come out of the shades and even deduct the payoffs to players as likeness marketing contracts. So yeah in places like Clemson they will just pay a redneck premium to land socially conscious blue chip recruits.

Go Canes

Advertisement
The south full of red necks and racists? **** I didn’t know. Thanks for letting me know. Dumb as kids if they’re surprised by this. Smdh

Flipping guys from Clemson has always been tough but we did finish second for him and people did think he’d sign here early on in his recruitment. Does all this recruiting momentum get us back in it for him?

Flipping guys from Clemson has always been tough but we did finish second for him and people did think he’d sign here early on in his recruitment. Does all this recruiting momentum get us back in it for him?

He has been drunk on that Clemson kool-aid for awhile. Maybe he will sober up.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Dabo is circling the wagons after his record setting 2 decommits this cycle... Tate and Barrett Carter are the two most mentioned guys as flip candidates right now... I'm sure they got a liberal dose of "kool aid" recently.

I'm sure Clemson recognizes given a greater emphasis recently on racial situations, literally in their neck of woods, that Tate could be influenced by the movement, locals and top SoFL Miami commits. I'm sure there is concern and lots of retention actions by Clemson to maintain Tate's commitment.

It's "unrighteous"....bad spelling really ticks me off, especially from someone that clearly thinks he's a bastion of righteousness, reality and strong mindedness. Get it together before encroaching on my thread.
It’s “who” clearly thinks he’s a bastion......

Just thought I’d point it out.....

Advertisement
Why would Tate put on for these people when he can play with SFL savages and win at and for Miami? There is a lot coming out of the woodwork at Clemson lately, there is no way I'd let me kid go to school there. If anyone is in touch with Marcus Tate of his family, please make sure he sees this.

WARNING: this is upsetting content.

IMG_4128.jpeg

Advertisement
Why would Tate put on for these people when he can play with SFL savages and win at and for Miami? There is a lot coming out of the woodwork at Clemson lately, there is no way I'd let me kid go to school there. If anyone is in touch with Marcus Tate of his family, please make sure he sees this.

WARNING: this is upsetting content.

View attachment 123652

I'd want to make sure that's real first. If the kid really did that, he should get put on blast, but I wouldn't want to defame the kid if he isn't responsible (photoshop is pretty good these days)

Miami....culturally diverse city, culturally diverse student body, culturally diverse coaching staff.

Clemson....WTF???

I'd want to make sure that's real first. If the kid really did that, he should get put on blast, but I wouldn't want to defame the kid if he isn't responsible (photoshop is pretty good these days)

It looks photoshopped..if you look it seems he’s sitting on a granite counter of some sort.Doubt that’s next to the garage..not trying to take up for what’s there or taking up for the kid just pointing this out...

Advertisement
It looks photoshopped..if you look it seems he’s sitting on a granite counter of some sort.Doubt that’s next to the garage..not trying to take up for what’s there or taking up for the kid just pointing this out...

If photoshopped, that's pretty low. That could get someone killed nowadays. At the very least, ruin his reputation and make his life difficult for a long time. Including his mom's info is just, well, disappointed anyone would post that. Even if a kid is a racist, not sure why people would feel the need to publicize the parents workplace. They could have tried to steer their kid right but he fell in with the wrong crowd. They shouldn't have to pay the price for a kid's stupidity.

According to the school on twitter.

Edit: source

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back