People REALLY getting in Marcus Tate's ear on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It looks like it could be wet pavers or concrete. Not sure it's marble. Also doesn't look photoshopped if you zoom in. I could be wrong though.

That’s granite top of some sort.looks like a half wall or something....ive been doing floors and countertops for 40 yrs and I can tell you that this is what it is...If it’s not photoshopped I’m not sure why you’d have a ledge like that running into your garage 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Ignore the granite counter, look at the shadows created on the surrounding surfaces. There's a slight shadow on the white wall behind him and a more solid shadow stemming from his leg. It's incredibly hard to recreate that. I would bet money on it being real if I had to.

It’s looks more like a half wall the kind of thing that divides rooms....

I'd disenroll too immediately if someone did a photoshop edit like that of me. You think people will take the time to figure out it was a hoax? Kid would probably get spat on and his a$$ kicked even if totally false.
Looks real to me, but I like you, question EVERYTHING I see in the media, twice everything I see on social media.

Advertisement
So you don't agree that the burden of proof is on the accuser (which would be you- accusing the kid of being a racist despite a photo that might turn out to be a photoshopped hoax).

This is not the court of law is the internet, why are you hellbent on assuming is photoshopped.

Even if it is once on the internet it's forever nothing anybody can do about it. Just discuss it like we are doing.

Looks real to me, but I like you, question EVERYTHING I see in the media, twice everything I see on social media.

Smart man. Had a friend of mine come to me saying “did you know it JUST became illegal to hang people?” And “did you know its legal for cops to rape people when they have people in their custody”. This is actually coming from someone with a masters degree.

Smart man. Had a friend of mine come to me saying “did you know it JUST became illegal to hang people?” And “did you know its legal for cops to rape people when they have people in their custody”. This is actually coming from someone with a masters degree.
One thing I've learned in my 6+ decades alive....a lot of supposedly "highly educated" people have NO COMMON SENSE whatsoever.

The rolling door ends where the wall starts. You can see the bottom of the door end. Because of the angle and where he’s sitting you can’t see the rest of the door edge vertically. This looks like an entrance to a warehouse. There is probably a small walkway behind him and a door to enter that building.
However, he may have just seen it and thought it was funny to take picture.
So he’s either really stupid but also at the very least a bit racist to think that’s funny and hangs out with people that think that’s funny.
But more importantly, people around Clemson are spray painting that sht around town.
Again, we don’t know if he really does attend the school or if he even took the picture around campus.
But if someone really put that there and it’s around campus it just confirms what we and others have been saying about going there.
D0C57ACD-3DE8-497F-BC1C-42238BACD9BC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He may have been on to something however its called LYNCHING.
Screenshot_20200727-183918_Chrome.jpg

Social media, for all its potential usefulness, is one of those things we're going to eventually wish we could go back in time and uninvent. Until then, I'll continue to post booty gifs.
N75MKVD.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not the court of law is the internet, why are you hellbent on assuming is photoshopped.

Even if it is once on the internet it's forever nothing anybody can do about it. Just discuss it like we are doing.

There isn't much of a gray area here to discuss. Either you believe that the burden of proof is on the accusers (which would be everyone assuming the photo is real and labeling the kid a racist) or the burden of proof is on the accused (to prove that he is not a racist and that the photo is fake).

If you look at Clemson's statement, they didn't say they expelled the person in the photo or that his name is actually Hobson. They said the student who posted the message is no longer enrolled at the university. I was trying to google if it was real or a hoax, and as far I could find (from the Clemson twitter where it was being discussed) there is apparently not a student by the name of Hobson who was enrolled in the university. So even if real, that photo could be from 5 years ago and taken in Boston, Massachusetts.

Both of those statements are technically true in certain states.

Advertisement
He may have been on to something however its called LYNCHING.View attachment 123852

Hey im humble enough to say school me!! But wouldnt lynching be murder? So its legal to kill someone as long as its by lynching? Know theres a lot of shady **** going on, but that just doesnt even sound right. And if thats true, how would this not get more spotlight?

Advertisement
I’ll dress up in purple & orange & go burn a cross in his front yard while shouting Dabo Da Grand Wizard if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back