Penn State Hires Stubblefield

Strange.

I honestly have no thoughts about him but Penn State is clearly a step up from us so wonder what the deal is.

Actually ya know what? Who gives a ****...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bring me Trooper.
191A6E73-8893-4F11-90ED-7193F3E027B3.jpeg

Advertisement
Let’s upgrade, pls. Someone who knows routes, teach angles, help our WR to press upon a DB and force them to make a split sec decision, there working on JUGS w the WRs, and CAN RECRUIT!

Advertisement
This is an interesting situation. He wasn't wanted in Miami. Wasn't fired. Made a move to a better team/program. You would think if the stories about his lack of coaching ability are true then he couldn't have made the move.

Bring me Telly Lockett

Strange.

I honestly have no thoughts about him but Penn State is clearly a step up from us so wonder what the deal is.

Actually ya know what? Who gives a ****...
Ped State is not a step up. They have had a better record lately, but they don’t have our ceiling or cache. Last time we played them when we were at our best we toyed with them on their own field.

Congratulations to coach stubblefield, we know what happened, the players didnt like you and coach diaz doesnt want anybody on staff that the players dont like, lol. He keeps putting that over teaching ability, that's not a 1st time headcoaching mistake, that cowatry!

Sonehow you failed to realize that he wasn't fired and simply left on his own for another job lol

Advertisement
Ped State is not a step up. They have had a better record lately, but they don’t have our ceiling or cache. Last time we played them when we were at our best we toyed with them on their own field.
Bad troll job on my end. I don’t think they are a step up but no doubt they’ve been better as of late

Just weird really

This ain’t 1996, friend. Curtis is an old man now who is where he belongs. He wasn’t even recruiting by the time he left here 20 years ago.
I hear you . Still would be an upgrade over anything we’ve had at that position the last few coaching staffs . And his resume would speak for itself in recruiting I think . Can’t hurt to the NFL record holder for receptions on your resume in addition to all the other guys he’s coached

Advertisement
Back