PBP article on today's practice and SH's absence

Advertisement
****. I hope Seantrel comes back. He has to for the team and for his own sake. No NFL team is going to use a high pick on a wishy washy kid. And this line has the chance to be special if they can gel. He needs to be there for them to gel. I know his boy passed but I'm sure his boy would've wanted him to not ***** up his career.

seantrel is a f**k up... Golden wouldnt have said that if everything was alright.. he's not that kind of coach...

Advertisement
Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan

Golden: #UM #Canes OT Seantrel Henderson is not here.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite

Not looking good, Henderson misses another practice.

Michael Casagrande ‏@ByCasagrande
Center Shane McDermott says he's seen Seantrel Henderson, not sure if he'll be at practice today.

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan

#UM #Canes coach Golden said of Seantrel H: hopefully we'll get him here today

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite

Advertisement
This situation could very well mean nothing, but i've said it before and i'll reiterate: I'm losing faith with Henderson. He hasn't done anything yet at UM and has already been disciplined more than once. Like Hawaiicane said he was best friends with all the cancers that Golden weeded out upon arriving. To me it just seems like this guy doesn't want to put in the work and is just trying to get by off sheer talent. I would love to see Seantrel reach his potential but similarly to Ray Ray, i just don't see it happening. I hope i'm wrong....

Henderson freshman campaign was excellent. He was arguably our best linemen that year. His sophomore campaign he had major back surgery that kept him out almost the entire. season.

Even when he was not 100% last year he was easily our best linemen. So I don't understand why people say he has not done anything yet at UM.

cuz he a cancer

No, get it straight, he was PART of the cancerous crew that Golden shytecanned. The last holdover. Is he still a cancer without his "boys"???

Like i said, everytime Seantrell does something stupid (not informing Golden of his plans IS stupid), his little fanbois come out of the woodwerkz. :ibisroflmao:

Yea these are all the same guys that called everyone stupid for reacting to the Ray Ray rumors that popped up. Well Ray Ray is gone and i'm just reacting now to the Seantrel situation. Again, I really hope this is nothing. Reading into body language, Golden is about to ready to let Henderson go.

This situation could very well mean nothing, but i've said it before and i'll reiterate: I'm losing faith with Henderson. He hasn't done anything yet at UM and has already been disciplined more than once. Like Hawaiicane said he was best friends with all the cancers that Golden weeded out upon arriving. To me it just seems like this guy doesn't want to put in the work and is just trying to get by off sheer talent. I would love to see Seantrel reach his potential but similarly to Ray Ray, i just don't see it happening. I hope i'm wrong....

Henderson freshman campaign was excellent. He was arguably our best linemen that year. His sophomore campaign he had major back surgery that kept him out almost the entire. season.

Even when he was not 100% last year he was easily our best linemen. So I don't understand why people say he has not done anything yet at UM.

cuz he a cancer

No, get it straight, he was PART of the cancerous crew that Golden shytecanned. The last holdover. Is he still a cancer without his "boys"???

Like i said, everytime Seantrell does something stupid (not informing Golden of his plans IS stupid), his little fanbois come out of the woodwerkz. :ibisroflmao:

Yea these are all the same guys that called everyone stupid for reacting to the Ray Ray rumors that popped up. Well Ray Ray is gone and i'm just reacting now to the Seantrel situation. Again, I really hope this is nothing. Reading into body language, Golden is about to ready to let Henderson go.

He seemed tired of answering the same question over and over when he has stated 100 times that Henderson was home because of a funeral and he was excused. If the Funeral was Saturday which I assume it was how in the world was he supposed to be at Practice? Obviously, Henderson went to coach Golden and Al told him to take his time.

Advertisement
Marcelo2988 said:

I was being sarcastic

cuz he a cancer

He seemed tired of answering the same question over and over when he has stated 100 times that Henderson was home because of a funeral and he was excused. If the Funeral was Saturday which I assume it was how in the world was he supposed to be at Practice? Obviously, Henderson went to coach Golden and Al told him to take his time.

If the funeral was Saturday why did Golden expect Seantrel back from the funeral for Saturday am practice? 2 straight days now Golden has said he expected Henderson back that day, and both days he hasn't shown. Best case scenario is there is a break down in communication between Henderson and the coaches.

Advertisement
cuz he a cancer

If the funeral was Saturday why did Golden expect Seantrel back from the funeral for Saturday am practice? 2 straight days now Golden has said he expected Henderson back that day, and both days he hasn't shown. Best case scenario is there is a break down in communication between Henderson and the coaches.
You guys hear what you want to hear. Golden said he was so busy that he has not called Henderson to get the exact time of his arrival

This whole thing just seems weird. I mean how does nobody know when he'll be at practice?

If you're in town, get your *** to practice. ****

You guys hear what you want to hear. Golden said he was so busy that he has not called Henderson to get the exact time of his arrival
Dude STFU,you sound like Saddam Hussein's former information minister no wonder yoyu were so disliked over at grassy.Everybody here knows Golden's ****ed with Henderson being awol,stop trying to downplaying it.

Enough with this crap. Tomorrow either Seantrel gets his **** back in practice, or there is really something wrong here.

Advertisement
Back