PBP article on today's practice and SH's absence

Advertisement
I'm not counting on getting much from Henderson. Kid just doesn't seem to get it, thinks he can live on his HS reputation.

I've said this repeatedly. Seantrel was part of that Shammin cancer crew that Golden had to shytecan from this team - Travis Williams, Storm JOhnson, Keion Payne, and a couple others (maybe Nelson and Davis as well, although i cant remember if these scrubs were actually part of Storm's pathetic crew).

Advertisement
Asked when he expected Henderson back, Golden answered: “I have no idea…I have no idea what his schedule is, but I think he’s supposed to arrive back today.”

funny-pictures-da-****.jpg

flight may have been cancelled. noone ever lets this stuff play out. dont think henderson would have went through U TOUGH if he didnt plan on staying for the fall.

Advertisement
….Golden said starting defensive tackle Darius Smith, listed by the team at 315 pounds, must lose more weight. “We’re still trying to get Darius’ weight down,” Golden said. “He’s done a great job with his body since he’s been here. Now, instead of relaxing, [he needs] to take that final step. Get a little bit quicker. He has to become a little bit more of a playmaker, not just somebody who’s hard to block, but [show] the ability to shed a block and move his feet and make plays for us. We need a little bit more from him. He’s done a great job so far. His conditioning is good. Now he just has to take that final step.”
….Starting linebacker Jimmy Gaines was in a yellow jersey during Saturday’s practice, meaning he’s limited in drills to mostly non-contact work. Golden didn’t say why Gaines can’t fully take part in practice, but the junior missed the end of spring practice with a foot injury.

I dont like this, did Gaines violate team rules or something?

….Golden said starting defensive tackle Darius Smith, listed by the team at 315 pounds, must lose more weight. “We’re still trying to get Darius’ weight down,” Golden said. “He’s done a great job with his body since he’s been here. Now, instead of relaxing, [he needs] to take that final step. Get a little bit quicker. He has to become a little bit more of a playmaker, not just somebody who’s hard to block, but [show] the ability to shed a block and move his feet and make plays for us. We need a little bit more from him. He’s done a great job so far. His conditioning is good. Now he just has to take that final step.”
….Starting linebacker Jimmy Gaines was in a yellow jersey during Saturday’s practice, meaning he’s limited in drills to mostly non-contact work. Golden didn’t say why Gaines can’t fully take part in practice, but the junior missed the end of spring practice with a foot injury.

doubt it. probably sprained his previously injured foot or something.

doubt it. probably sprained his previously injured foot or something.

Golden mentioned that it was about his cut foot, not anything discipline related

Think you fellas are jumping the gun on Henderson. Kid was at a funeral in Minnesota and GoldenAl siad he'd be back today. Let's wait for this to play out before we dog him out.

Advertisement
Think you fellas are jumoing the gun on Henderson. Kid was at a funeral in Minnesota and GoldenAl siad he'd be back today. Let's wait for this to play out before we dog him out.

thats the correct answer, bill

Why you trippin
maybe he has a valid reason
back off the, ledge

Maybe but it's not the first time Henderson has has issues. I'm losing faith, not to mention his on the field play hasn't lived up to hype as well, although injuries have hampered him

Also, while I may be jumping the gun I think it's meaningful that Feleciano kicked out to RT instead o having Flowers step in an take the 1st team snaps. Seems to be more then a temporary thing but i could be reading to much into it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Henderson was singled out as one of the U Tough standouts. Kid aint gon blow what boils down to a money yr over some nonsense. I expect him to have an All-ACC yr.

What this article forgot to mention is that when Al said he didn't know his schedule, he was responding to a question about SH's flight. As in he didn't know his flight schedule....said he expected him to be back today so let's calm down.

Henderson was singled out as one of the U Tough standouts. Kid aint gon blow what boils down to a money yr over some nonsense. I expect him to have an All-ACC yr.

This man is posting about right tackles on the first full day of his daughter's life.

CROWN HIM.

Advertisement
Back