PBP article on today's practice and SH's absence

Advertisement
Henderson was singled out as one of the U Tough standouts. Kid aint gon blow what boils down to a money yr over some nonsense. I expect him to have an All-ACC yr.

This man is posting about right tackles on the first full day of his daughter's life.

CROWN HIM.

Lolz.....my Wife le esta dando pecho (feeding my Daughter) so I'm just chillin in this hospital with them so I have nothing but time.

What this article forgot to mention is that when Al said he didn't know his schedule, he was responding to a question about SH's flight. As in he didn't know his flight schedule....said he expected him to be back today so let's calm down.

At yesterday's practice Golden said he was in route and would be back later that night or the early the next morning (today). IMO, not tough to read Goldens response today to see he isn't happy about the situation.

What this article forgot to mention is that when Al said he didn't know his schedule, he was responding to a question about SH's flight. As in he didn't know his flight schedule....said he expected him to be back today so let's calm down.

At yesterday's practice Golden said he was in route and would be back later that night or the early the next morning (today). IMO, not tough to read Goldens response today to see he isn't happy about the situation.

you can assess context through text?

Advertisement
I've learned that when there's smoke ,there's fire. Would not be schocked to learn he's not on the team anymore. Lots Rumors that he won't return

you can assess context through text?

When Golden says he is suppose to be back and he doesn't show, then says "I don't know his schedule"(when he gave a schedule yesterday), and doesn't bring up Henderson when talking about the OL then yes I think it's safe to say that Golden is not happy.

lol. Every time he does something stupid, the Seantrel apologists come out of the woodwerkz.

Whether this kid just "took a later flight" or missed his flight or whatever excuse he has, this does not change the fact that he was part of that cancerous crew, ALL THE REST OF WHOM ARE GONE FROM THIS TEAM.

****, Golden seemed to have no clue when Seantrel's coming back, not even what DAY he is coming back. Jesus. Wouldnt YOU tell the freakking HEAD COACH when you're scheduled to arrive in Miami??????

I will gladly eat crow right here if Seantrell dominates this season like he should and wins AA honors. But anyone really think deep down that's gonna happen??? lol.

Advertisement
I'm not counting on getting much from Henderson. Kid just doesn't seem to get it, thinks he can live on his HS reputation.

Tough crowd. The guy had major back surgery last year and still manage to come back and give UM good minutes and snaps even when he was not 100%

I've said this repeatedly. Seantrel was part of that Shammin cancer crew that Golden had to shytecan from this team - Travis Williams, Storm JOhnson, Keion Payne, and a couple others (maybe Nelson and Davis as well, although i cant remember if these scrubs were actually part of Storm's pathetic crew).

How is he a cancer when he had a great freshman season and major back surgery that held him out for almost all of last season?

I've said this repeatedly. Seantrel was part of that Shammin cancer crew that Golden had to shytecan from this team - Travis Williams, Storm JOhnson, Keion Payne, and a couple others (maybe Nelson and Davis as well, although i cant remember if these scrubs were actually part of Storm's pathetic crew).

How is he a cancer when he had a great freshman season and major back surgery that held him out for almost all of last season?

I said he was part of that cancer crew that is no longer around. He is the last remnant. Is he STILL a cancer? Who knows. What i do know is what i've seen out of him - more team violations and stupid decisions then big plays.

ETA: Like i said before, i will gladly eat crow after the season if Seantrel dominates like he's supposed to. But i dont think i'll have to. lol.

I'm not counting on getting much from Henderson. Kid just doesn't seem to get it, thinks he can live on his HS reputation.

Tough crowd. The guy had major back surgery last year and still manage to come back and give UM good minutes and snaps even when he was not 100%

I think it's a culmination of events that warranted the outcry from the fan base and perhaps coaching staff, with that being said in regards to this latest incident, everyone grieves differently, I just hope that Seantrel is maintaining an open line of communication with Golden and staff. Maybe Golden was thrown off a bit because Henderson was still a no show, but hopefully he's at least called Golden shortly afterwards to inform him of what's going on, I'm trying to give Henderson the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
This situation could very well mean nothing, but i've said it before and i'll reiterate: I'm losing faith with Henderson. He hasn't done anything yet at UM and has already been disciplined more than once. Like Hawaiicane said he was best friends with all the cancers that Golden weeded out upon arriving. To me it just seems like this guy doesn't want to put in the work and is just trying to get by off sheer talent. I would love to see Seantrel reach his potential but similarly to Ray Ray, i just don't see it happening. I hope i'm wrong....

Advertisement
This situation could very well mean nothing, but i've said it before and i'll reiterate: I'm losing faith with Henderson. He hasn't done anything yet at UM and has already been disciplined more than once. Like Hawaiicane said he was best friends with all the cancers that Golden weeded out upon arriving. To me it just seems like this guy doesn't want to put in the work and is just trying to get by off sheer talent. I would love to see Seantrel reach his potential but similarly to Ray Ray, i just don't see it happening. I hope i'm wrong....

Henderson freshman campaign was excellent. He was arguably our best linemen that year. His sophomore campaign he had major back surgery that kept him out almost the entire. season. Even when he was not 100% last year he was easily our best linemen. So I don't understand why people say he has not done anything yet at UM.

Henderson freshman campaign was excellent. He was arguably our best linemen that year. His sophomore campaign he had major back surgery that kept him out almost the entire. season. Even when he was not 100% last year he was easily our best linemen. So I don't understand why people say he has not done anything yet at UM.

cuz he a cancer

cuz he a cancer

No, get it straight, he was PART of the cancerous crew that Golden shytecanned. The last holdover. Is he still a cancer without his "boys"???

Like i said, everytime Seantrell does something stupid (not informing Golden of his plans IS stupid), his little fanbois come out of the woodwerkz. :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Back