Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“The plan was to go to Miami but certain things didn’t work out between the two of us,” Kirkland said. “The relationship was amazing but it had to come to a close unfortunately. I was crying in my mom’s lap confused, I needed clarity, I was praying at the same time and out of nowhere I said call (Texas offensive line coach) Coach (Kyle) Flood. It’s a faith-based decision and God spoke to me. I wasn’t thinking about going there whatsoever and out of nowhere something told me to call Coach Flood. Coach Flood and Coach Sark were recruiting me when they were at Alabama.”
Laugh out loud if anyone believes this nonsense.

“The plan was to go to Miami but certain things didn’t work out between the two of us,” Kirkland said. “The relationship was amazing but it had to come to a close unfortunately. I was crying in my mom’s lap confused, I needed clarity, I was praying at the same time and out of nowhere I said call (Texas offensive line coach) Coach (Kyle) Flood. It’s a faith-based decision and God spoke to me. I wasn’t thinking about going there whatsoever and out of nowhere something told me to call Coach Flood. Coach Flood and Coach Sark were recruiting me when they were at Alabama.”

Is this a real quote

Advertisement
What he said is accurate. He committed to Miami, but they wouldnt mee his NIL needs.

Real tears lmao and the best part is, this is an actual quote from Wiltfong’s post commitment article

Advertisement
Just realized, this man didn't even have a hat, shirt, no hand signal, or any decorations to represent Texas and he didn't even announce it.... His mom did. lol just funny.

What's this from

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Seems like all the schools recruiting him would not guarantee a good NIL deal.

His next move was to check on the only school that has a minimum base NIL deal for all of their o linemen. Once they gave him the greenlight, it was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back