Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Typical Miami fans. was all over this kid a few weeks ago and now he might to somewhere else he is a "bust" and "drama queen".. Do better people
If Mario and Alex want him... I'm not going to pretend he sucks. Sour grapes is always an awful look - we should take the loss like men.

About Kirkland??? No sir. It seems that multiple schools dropped interest.
Who's left? If you know...
1658618119344.png

Advertisement
Who's left? If you know...
View attachment 200380
So what. They dropped interest as did Oklahoma and Florida. As I understand it, Michigan State is the only one of those who would take him now and that’s the school his mom favors not him. He seems like one of those who’s not worth the time and he ultimately pushed people away in the recruitment.

Advertisement
So what. They dropped interest as did Oklahoma and Florida. As I understand it, Michigan State is the only one of those who would take him now and that’s the school his mom favors not him. He seems like one of those who’s not worth the time and he ultimately pushed people away in the recruitment.
10-4. I thought I read he still had a committable offer.

Some say he's a good kid and not playing games - doesn't seem like it on the surface.... but whatever.

10-4. I thought I read he still had a committable offer.

Some say he's a good kid and not playing games - doesn't seem like it on the surface.... but whatever.
I don’t think it’s a lack of talent, I think it’s beyond that and with NIL there’s more to it

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP but did he visit there officially? If not, unofficial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back