Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys that done lived in Miami and, even from Orlando across to Tampa and down to SFla have been spoiled rotten....

they'll have a row of dime pieces, and have to separate them some how, can't give them all 8s 9s and 10s....so a bad one like Eva Mendez they'll give a 5 lol...

Not hating...just grew up in the Carolinas and they not built like that up here lol
I'm from Montana so i more than understand haha

Advertisement
Thought the iceberg comment from gabby was interesting:

But yeah not going to Miami. If he was I’d have no problem saying he was. I honestly try to shoot you guys straight best I can and I just don’t see it happening. This situation is an iceberg. There’s so much under the surface that people just don’t understand.

But yeah not going to Miami. If he was I’d have no problem saying he was. I honestly try to shoot you guys straight best I can and I just don’t see it happening. This situation is an iceberg. There’s so much under the surface that people just don’t understand.
We lost on the Fin and PK?

Heavy
Fat Girl Dancing GIF by The Maury Show
There’s no way she really washes her *** good. Just sayin.

Advertisement
Joy Taylor is nowhere near a 9 for me.

The girl in this vid is not anywhere near my type. I posted this for the other sharks here that like heavy meat on their bones.

Follow the 😍
Bull**** if Joy Taylor ain’t a 9! She might be higher than that

Go on?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back