Payton Kirkland commits to Texass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It feels eerily familiar to the Rashada situation. Just later in the recruitment. UF’s only chance at top tier guys is to drastically over pay, the word is already out on UF.

Imo like Rashada‘s recruitment this one feels like the kid wants to be here. He has a good relationship with the staff and just vibes with Sfla. But UF definitely gave him something to think about , before that it was Miami / Bama with Miami having a big lead.

If UF's step up results in this morphing into a UM/UF battle instead of a UM/BAMA battle I think that's a benefit down the stretch.

It feels eerily familiar to the Rashada situation. Just later in the recruitment. UF’s only chance at top tier guys is to drastically over pay, the word is already out on UF.

Imo like Rashada‘s recruitment this one feels like the kid wants to be here. He has a good relationship with the staff and just vibes with Sfla. But UF definitely gave him something to think about , before that it was Miami / Bama with Miami having a big lead.
**** it feels GOOD to have a legit big-game hunter running the show. All thing being equal I like our chances here.

Advertisement
They will take 7. Steve o was basically saying we kinda moved on from Freeling. Not sure about that. But for the Pipeline it's probably better to get Kirkland also with him and Malik being so close. I love Orlando kids. The more kids you have on the roster the easier it is to recruit more prospects from there. *** the lizards
There has also been a lot of migration from South to Central Florida, so you might build a relationship with a kid from the area now and find out someone in his family is a Canes fan. I hope we can build the presence more here.

Never understood this about recruiting & never will. How can you want to play for one team one week then want to play for another team another week? Never made any sense to me.

Never understood this about recruiting & never will. How can you want to play for one team one week then want to play for another team another week? Never made any sense to me.
Jay Z Money GIF

Advertisement
I don’t think he wants to play there , no top tier kids do. But if somebody significantly ups their bag you have to acknowledge it.
I just meant more in general lol But I hear what you’re saying.

Advertisement

Why would any elite player want to play for a G5 staff, and for a guy that has no P5 experience as a HC? Billy’s lackluster recruiting is speaking for itself, and these kids are not dumb. Usually the best want to play with the best.

With the monster class that Mario and staff are bringing in, the level of competition at the U is going to be insane, which will in turn raise everyone’s level. He won’t get that at UF. Hopefully this will weigh heavily into his decision.

Advertisement
Why would any elite player want to play for a G5 staff, and for a guy that has no P5 experience as a HC? Billy’s lackluster recruiting is speaking for itself, and these kids are not dumb. Usually the best want to play with the best.

With the monster class that Mario and staff are bringing in, the level of competition at the U is going to be insane, which will in turn raise everyone’s level. He won’t get that at UF. Hopefully this will weigh heavily into his decision.

You ever had very, very little money….and then somebody offered you a ****ton of it?

You ever been 18 with schools throwin whatever at you to get you to attend their school? **** not just a regular decision bro lol this is most kids first big time life decision

You ever been 18 with schools throwin whatever at you to get you to attend their school? **** not just a regular decision bro lol this is most kids first big time life decision
Guess I’m just a loyal guy. Anyone that I played with that was a big recruit picked a school & stuck with it. I guess that’s just how it is where I’m from.

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back