Off-Topic Pause... Inside Joke, NE Hip-Hop Culture, Insensitive Slur, or Homoerotic Dry Snitching? CIS Decides it HERE!!

Advertisement
This thread rn

received_645528419882201.gif

pauthe

If ur “sorry “ to derail the thread then don’t derail it! It’s an inside joke for me & the guys who “UNDERSTAND” it. U don’t like it den skip over it! Let us live dawg
Well, I actually was sorry. I had a feeling that my comment could turn into... this. Hence the apology. Though, as I said, I was curious. It was a pointed question, directly to you. I guess I could've asked it in a direct message, but (to speak in your parlance) that would have been even gayer than saying pause for something that isn't even remotely ***. And, to my mind, I wasn't the one who derailed that thread - you did. Unless you can somehow show that multiple posts simply equating to 2022's version of "no homo" is in any way related to the recruitment of Cedric Baxter - if you can, then, again, I apologize.

All that said - keep on with the pause. It doesn't offend me. And, per no fly zone, it doesn't even offend some people that might otherwise be offended by it. Even if it did offend me or someone I am close to, I realize that nothing said on an anonymous message board is going to change anyone's opinions. I've said my piece and I have no wish to alter the way you live. Just know, every time I see one of your pauses, my thought will be, "isn't it a shame that poor confidence1000 (ironic name, given the situation) is too ashamed to live his life how he wants to live it."

PS - totally agree with you on the jesus thing.

Advertisement
It can’t be a showdown if u tender di$k Klowns going to the Mods complaining & trying to get me banned! Just like ppl did when I started saying Jesus! Y’all nyggas Klowns! Y’all making me fight with my hands tied behind my back
Ouch, I am totes not a tender di$k klown bro. You can keep saying pause all you want, just know I will not be reacting with the cracking up laughing emoji and may sometimes react with a boring emoji.

Can’t believe there are people on here caping for the alphabet club, in order to get something to stop being said on here. You’re on a f*cking football board, what did you expect? Not everything is about you or your group. Be an adult and keep scrolling. Stop trying to ruin everything for everybody else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ouch, I am totes not a tender di$k klown bro. You can keep saying pause all you want, just know I will not be reacting with the cracking up laughing emoji and may sometimes react with a boring emoji.
Idc what u say/do. U can mute me if u want 4 all I care

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back