Off-Topic Pause... Inside Joke, NE Hip-Hop Culture, Insensitive Slur, or Homoerotic Dry Snitching? CIS Decides it HERE!!

Man if u don’t move to the side & leave me alone! Skip ova what I say & mute me
But for real, are so afraid of being seen as ***? Cuz to me this whole pause thing just shows you have *** thoughts all the time.

For example, someone was a 6'4" 300lb guy is big, then someone has to say pause? Like do you really think we're referring to his **** and not the fact that he's a giant human?

Anyway, this whole pause bs just leads me to believe that people are closetly ***, which is sad. Like Aj said its 2022, go have fun. Or that they are somewhat homophobic.

Maybe I'm just old now and ya'll are young. But the joke isn't even funny to me. Not really offensive either, just lame.

Advertisement
Pause vs. Pose LFG bois!
244e.gif

We understand the joke. You don't seem to understand that jokes stop being funny at some point, and it was never really that funny to begin with. "Pause" is just another form of "that's what she said" which we've all heard 100k times.

On the other hand, the showdown is relatively new. @PIPO does this qualify?
But for real, are so afraid of being seen as ***? Cuz to me this whole pause thing just shows you have *** thoughts all the time.

For example, someone was a 6'4" 300lb guy is big, then someone has to say pause? Like do you really think we're referring to his **** and not the fact that he's a giant human?

Anyway, this whole pause bs just leads me to believe that people are closetly ***, which is sad. Like Aj said its 2022, go have fun. Or that they are somewhat homophobic.

Maybe I'm just old now and ya'll are young. But the joke isn't even funny to me. Not really offensive either, just lame.

This. Both. I mean, it’s not even funny, and it’s reached legit spam proportions. He’s spamming the site. How is a guy posting the same homophobic non-topical post in EVERY THREAD not the worst derailer on the board? Like. Enough. Don’t be boring. Lame, as you said.

A mod said he had *** friends? I have *** friends too. And NONE of them have *** *** on their mind as much as this dude. Like, 74% of the english language triggers him. Rupaul probably doesn’t think about the *** as much as this guy.

And yes, it’s a SHOWDOWN!!!

His jokes may suck and be boring, but he does have a point when he said just "mute me". 100% facts right there.

I put the poster that purposely writes like a 3 year old with problems, with intentional grammatical errors on every post on ignore about 2 years ago. And I've never had to read his dumb **** again. It's great.

Instead of having unnecessary arguments, just ignore him (by pressing the button that won't show his posts to you anymore).

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
This. Both. I mean, it’s not even funny, and it’s reached legit spam proportions. He’s spamming the site. How is a guy posting the same homophobic non-topical post in EVERY THREAD not the worst derailer on the board? Like. Enough. Don’t be boring. Lame, as you said.

A mod said he had *** friends? I have *** friends too. And NONE of them have *** *** on their mind as much as this dude. Like, 74% of the english language triggers him. Rupaul probably doesn’t think about the *** as much as this guy.

let it go GIF

Off topic multiple times in a thread
We understand the joke. You don't seem to understand that jokes stop being funny at some point, and it was never really that funny to begin with. "Pause" is just another form of "that's what she said" which we've all heard 100k times.

On the other hand, the showdown is relatively new. @PIPO does this qualify?

Advertisement

Go away

I think everyone is aware how everyone else feels and while I thought it was funny (I don't mean to offend anyone at the same time so will not be commenting/participating further with the pause jokes)...I'd prefer to keep it on Baxter.

Imo he should be on commitment watch along with Jalen Brown. Seems every time I turn around he's on an unofficial visit to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back