Off-Topic Pause... Inside Joke, NE Hip-Hop Culture, Insensitive Slur, or Homoerotic Dry Snitching? CIS Decides it HERE!!

Advertisement
It can’t be a showdown if u tender di$k Klowns going to the Mods complaining & trying to get me banned! Just like ppl did when I started saying Jesus! Y’all nyggas Klowns! Y’all making me fight with my hands tied behind my back
Man, eff them neegas.

Maudes ignoring their crybaby asses anyway. They need to man up, nut up (PAUSE) or shut TF up

Delete this they don't deserve this ****
What did I just walk into????

Im Out GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pause conversation has been moved here...

If it comes up again in this thread, infractions and thread bands without hesitation.

EDIT: It legit took me about 15 minutes to figure out how to move all these porsts into a different thread and execute it. So please believe I am serious about angrily putting infractions on accounts over this ****. My time ain't cheap, and MFers are gonna pay that bill one way or another.
Ok so are u saying I can’t say the word anymore or I just can’t say it anymore in this thread sir

A mod said he had *** friends? I have *** friends too. And NONE of them have *** *** on their mind as much as this dude. Like, 74% of the english language triggers him. Rupaul probably doesn’t think about the *** as much as this guy.

I wanted to clarify some things here...

1. I personally identify as a Maude, not a Mod. It even says so under my name. Please respect my choice.
2. I never said I had "*** friends". I said I spoke to two of my LGBT friends in an effort to learn more about their views on this "pause" thing, and whether they were personally offended by it (while acknowledging they don't speak for all members of that community).
3. One of the "*** friends" I referenced actually doesn't identify as ***. I didn't identify them as *** either. I am not certain why you made that assumption, but doing so may (ironically) be more offensive to members of that community than the use of the word pause. It certainly would be to my friend. There's a lesson in this, if you're open to it...

...pause.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanted to clarify some things here...

1. I personally identify as a Maude, not a Mod. It even says so under my name. Please respect my choice.
2. I never said I had "*** friends". I said I spoke to two of my LGBT friends in an effort to learn more about their views on this "pause" thing, and whether they were personally offended by it (while acknowledging they don't speak for all members of that community).
3. One of the "*** friends" I referenced actually doesn't identify as ***. I didn't identify them as *** either. I am not certain why you made that assumption, but doing so may (ironically) be more offensive to members of that community that the use of the word pause. It certainly would be to my friend. There's a lesson in this, if you're open to it...

...pause.
Ok so I can keep using it right sir?

Because the thread interruptions that you are starting to cause DO bother me. Anyway, bye bye you're on ignore now.

Advertisement
Back