Paul Finebumb....

Advertisement
I like the show. It was a lot better before Paul Finebaum went to the SEC network. He despises Miami though. But in reality we certainly haven’t made a case to be talked about in the last 15 years.

Advertisement
My mistake. I thought you actually had the ability to read. How foolish of me to assume something like that.
Dude. It’s fine. Inside jokes are not meant for everybody. There is no shame in just saying “whoops, you got me.” But to go on this “no, trust me, I get it” crusade, all while digging the hole even deeper is pretty pathetic.

I’m not going to explain the joke. Some have been nice enough to come pretty close - but give it a rest.

Dude. It’s fine. Inside jokes are not meant for everybody. There is no shame in just saying “whoops, you got me.” But to go on this “no, trust me, I get it” crusade, all while digging the hole even deeper is pretty pathetic.

I’m not going to explain the joke. Some have been nice enough to come pretty close - but give it a rest.

I am not giving it a rest he is incorrect. I get it. He is pretty much the Miami version of Borat. If Borat went on the phone and said "Miami is going to beat Bama" that doesn't make it any less of a moronic statement.

Advertisement
francis.jpg

I am not giving it a rest he is incorrect. I get it. He is pretty much the Miami version of Borat. If Borat went on the phone and said "Miami is going to beat Bama" that doesn't make it any less of a moronic statement.
Fine. Don’t give it a rest. Keep being the mark that all of these absurdist caricatures make their living off of. And we’ll all keep laughing.

Fine. Don’t give it a rest. Keep being the mark that all of these absurdist caricatures make their living off of. And we’ll all keep laughing.
The difference between being a funny troll and a dumb one is a very thin line. Look at borat. he ****es people off because they can't figure out he is a troll. Finebaum laughed at this guy because he knew the guy was joking. That means you fvcked up as a troll.

Advertisement
Did you even read my comment? I said "the only person dumber than Finebaum is the guy calling:". Which is a fact. What show are we watching? The Finebaum show. You saying "you don't get the show" makes zero sense in this context.
1pxgv7.gif

its billy trolling the finebaum show with his character, PIPO. thats why you dont get the show. listen to a podcast every now and then and youll get why they go after finebaum and maybe youll even see the finebucket if you watch a replay of it. also, finebaum knows the troll since theyre all ESPN, but his viewers and listeners dont lol

lol you dont get the show or the bit man. hes a parody of the typical miami fan (hes pretty **** spot on papo)

The difference between being a funny troll and a dumb one is a very thin line. Look at borat. he ****es people off because they can't figure out he is a troll. Finebaum laughed at this guy because he knew the guy was joking. That means you fvcked up as a troll.
And, yet, I only started because YOU, rather than just laugh (like everyone else in here), decided to call the “obvious troll” an idiot. Then for multiple posts after that first salvo, continued taking the “obvious troll” seriously. Even went so far as to post the (truly mind-numbing) blistering hot take - “the only person dumber than finebaum is the guy calling. Which is a fact” (no, not a fact)

But, yeah, you “get it.”

I know you’re about to come back with some pedantic little “if you could only comprehend my higher order thinking...” jibe. Save it. Take the L. Move on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back