Paul Finebumb....

Advertisement
This is the best pipo skit.
He lays into levatard about the pell grant scandal and not even growing up in Miami.

I would watch lebatard because his rants about everyone talking down on The Big 3 era where epic. Even Papi's rant is great. But then I realized it's just entertainment to them. Ask yourself why the guy playing a Die hard fan is wearing an FIU sweater in that segment, Considering Mike Ryan is the Cane guy on the show. Pipo/Billy probably does love UM( not as much as FIU) but too many times I've asked myself... why is Billy the "UM Guy" when hes the most criticized on the show. Cant tell if lebatard is laughing with us or at us

I would watch lebatard because his rants about everyone talking down on The Big 3 era where epic. Even Papi's rant is great. But then I realized it's just entertainment to them. Ask yourself why the guy playing a Die hard fan is wearing an FIU sweater in that segment, Considering Mike Ryan is the Cane guy on the show. Pipo/Billy probably does love UM( not as much as FIU) but too many times I've asked myself... why is Billy the "UM Guy" when hes the most criticized on the show. Cant tell if lebatard is laughing with us or at us

you dont get the show. theyre a parody of a sports show. billys character started as a stereotype of the typical canes fan (hes right) and transformed into Pipo. its not meant to be taken seriously as mike is the only one who talks about the canes with a serious tone. billys only really passionate about the marlins

you dont get the show. theyre a parody of a sports show. billys character started as a stereotype of the typical canes fan (hes right) and transformed into Pipo. its not meant to be taken seriously as mike is the only one who talks about the canes with a serious tone. billys only really passionate about the marlins

Did you read what I wrote?

Advertisement
Advertisement
And, yet, I only started because YOU, rather than just laugh (like everyone else in here), decided to call the “obvious troll” an idiot. Then for multiple posts after that first salvo, continued taking the “obvious troll” seriously. Even went so far as to post the (truly mind-numbing) blistering hot take - “the only person dumber than finebaum is the guy calling. Which is a fact” (no, not a fact)

But, yeah, you “get it.”

I know you’re about to come back with some pedantic little “if you could only comprehend my higher order thinking...” jibe. Save it. Take the L. Move on.

I do "get it". I just think it is stupid. Pipo is a moron and his take is moronic.

I do "get it". I just think it is stupid. Pipo is a moron and his take is moronic.

you dont get it. thats the point of pipo. he literally is every canes fan in miami. his take is supposed to be a joke and overly optimistic ala canes fans in miami. if youre saying pipo is a moron and judging his takes, then you absolutely dont get the show. someone hit him with the gong

you dont get it. thats the point of pipo. he literally is every canes fan in miami. his take is supposed to be a joke and overly optimistic ala canes fans in miami. if youre saying pipo is a moron and judging his takes, then you absolutely dont get the show. someone hit him with the gong

Nah, I do get it. It doesn't mean I have to enjoy it. I get Krazy Kanes schtick I don't think its funny at all.

Advertisement
Nah, I do get it. It doesn't mean I have to enjoy it. I get Krazy Kanes schtick I don't think its funny at all.

man youre not from Miami then if you dont enjoy pipo. hes literally every person you grow up with down here. a little bit of your childhood comes out when you hear pipo

Finebaum has been right about every prediction he has ever made about Miami. He may be a hater but he has been a correct hater. I hope things change this year.
He wasn't correct this night....Hence, a TO Chain around the Neck of his scrawny ***...
23755423_1806394959402241_1806015047382298380_n.jpg

Advertisement
its billy gil. the best hurricanes bit they've made. they dislike us bc they aren't us. is that better for you bro?
I didn’t say anything negative regarding the show (which I watch) nor the “bit” you dimwit Kendall bro.

Advertisement
Back