Paul Finebumb....

Advertisement
One quarterback is a national champion, won NC MVP as a freshman, ACC freshman of the year, and is a leading Heisman contender... while the other has made one completion for 17 yards.

One day I hope you're right, Pipo, but let's be real.

My man...you sound about as dumb as Pablito.

Pipo is a made up character alias by the Le Betard crew that calls in to Finne's show and trolls him.

If there was true justice in this world, the ACC network would just overwrite the SEC network so I don't have to accidentally stumble upon that moron Finebaum once in a while

Advertisement
LOL. As a person who used to prank call live call-in sports talk shows all the time when I was younger, I salute you, Pipo. I lol'd at the laugh after he said Trevor Lawrence. Well done.

Finebaum is great for Miami . . . If he wasn't the ******* he is, we'd have to pay somebody to fake being as irrational as he is about Miami . . . Always encourage a guy like him to keep talking . . .

Advertisement
The funnier thing is that pipo is basically a caricature of the guys on this board, that's why most of the dumb dumbs here don't get the joke, he's making fun of us.
Pipo is your stereotypical Southwest Miami Cuban American die hard.
The guy that would sneak into the OB and get loud and rowdy. He wears a Cortez Kennedy old school jersey to the games. His son and all the sperm in his nuts wear UM gear. If he dated a gator or FSU fan he’d leave it in her gut just so she would have to raise a cane fan.

Pipo is your stereotypical Southwest Miami Cuban American die hard.
The guy that would sneak into the OB and get loud and rowdy. He wears a Cortez Kennedy old school jersey to the games. His son and all the sperm in his nuts wear UM gear. If he dated a gator or FSU fan he’d leave it in her gut just so she would have to raise a cane fan.

he come from we cheter, went to braddock, and went on to MDC and then FIU via transfer. he now drives around with a heat plate. he comes to games with a chin strap beard and looks hard in pics.

The funnier thing is that pipo is basically a caricature of the guys on this board, that's why most of the dumb dumbs here don't get the joke, he's making fun of us.
Exactly. I wasn’t gonna be the one to say it though. Billy is a proud westchester sunblazer graduate and a cane hater. And the caricature is rather obtuse and somewhat unflattering - but often funny (especially when he is making fun of dan).

Advertisement
Exactly. I wasn’t gonna be the one to say it though. Billy is a proud westchester sunblazer graduate and a cane hater. And the caricature is rather obtuse and somewhat unflattering - but often funny (especially when he is making fun of dan).

his dan rant IS the exact argument this board makes about dan lol

Advertisement
One quarterback is a national champion, won NC MVP as a freshman, ACC freshman of the year, and is a leading Heisman contender... while the other has made one completion for 17 yards.

One day I hope you're right, Pipo, but let's be real.

Pipo is a character that takes all the standard Miami fan cliches and stereotypes and wraps them into this bro-superfan. Don't listen to the show often, but have heard enough of the character and he's a classic.

Advertisement
Back