Patrick Payton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska is trending for 4* Fort Meade DE Deonte Anderson, so I'm guessing they moved on. Payton is going to FSU unless we want him. I want him!

Advertisement

Hope this doesn't come back and bite the staff in the ***. Seems like they want to take a portal DE along with Ishmael and Davis. Taking 4 DE's doesn't make a lot of sense especially with how loaded 2022 is there. Also, I'm wondering why he didn't wait until Feb to sign. He could do a lot better than FSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope this doesn't come back and bite the staff in the ***. Seems like they want to take a portal DE along with Ishmael and Davis. Taking 4 DE's doesn't make a lot of sense especially with how loaded 2022 is there.
he'll be good but u cant take everyone. people slip through the cracks a la elijah moore. luckily defensive end is arguably our most talented position

he'll be good but u cant take everyone. people slip through the cracks a la elijah moore. luckily defensive end is arguably our most talented position
Oh yea I have no worries there. I trust Stroud unless a specific someone on here. I'm more than happy with Davis and Ishmael coming in. If we don't get a portal DE then it's all good. Just wanted two guys to replace Roche and Phillips who I think will leave after this year.

Hope this doesn't come back and bite the staff in the ***. Seems like they want to take a portal DE along with Ishmael and Davis. Taking 4 DE's doesn't make a lot of sense especially with how loaded 2022 is there.
Wonder if they already have any potential portal DEs in mind already.Hate to pass on guys like Payton and Lewis but the main guys seem to be Garcia,Mason,Mcborrows and Barber.

Advertisement
Wonder if they already have any potential portal DEs in mind already.Hate to pass on guys like Payton and Lewis but the main guys seem to be Garcia,Mason,Mcborrows and Barber.
I'd honestly pass on Barber for another CB. I know OL is our weak link but we have 3 solid prospects coming in and are only losing Williams. Gotta build depth at CB. You take Barber if the NCAA ups the limit to 30-35.

Too fine and too easy.

I signed HBCU out o high school due to my recruiting trip and the caliber that was in Atlanta. So i know how the co eds could be of use lol.

The talent level at HBCU's were alittle bit higher in the early 2000s. My school disbanded freshman season, and a few of my teammates went on to start games at Ga Tech.

FSU recruiting will never FULLY bottom out....look this is a bad class for them and there is still a few guys i would take off their commit list..namely at cb. I dont think Norvell will recruit to that level to bring them all the way back...and with UF and UM back up it could be hard sailing. Getting guys like Payton would be big for them though..i would hope he goes elsewhere lol

ACC trying to help fsu as much as possible. Replaced clemson and uva with duke and wake forest. We need to move conferences. At this point could we go to the Big 12??

Advertisement
Hope this doesn't come back and bite the staff in the ***. Seems like they want to take a portal DE along with Ishmael and Davis. Taking 4 DE's doesn't make a lot of sense especially with how loaded 2022 is there. Also, I'm wondering why he didn't wait until Feb to sign. He could do a lot better than FSU.
It absolutely will bite them on the ***. Kid is a baller. Big miss.

ACC trying to help fsu as much as possible. Replaced clemson and uva with duke and wake forest. We need to move conferences. At this point could we go to the Big 12??
The ACC asked UVA to play a game on 12.19 and Bronco Mendenhall declined Seems like they may not even play a bowl. Said his team has been on campus long enough

Advertisement
The ACC asked UVA to play a game on 12.19 and Bronco Mendenhall declined Seems like they may not even play a bowl. Said his team has been on campus long enough
Man the ACC has the ability to make them play. Clemson and FSU were off this saturday. they could have played. My point stands the ACC leadership is weak af. It shouldnt be an ask from the leadership but rather a tell.

I can promise you this, Pat Payton will underachieve at FSU through no fault of his own. Sucks we couldn't make room for him, but this won't come back to bite us. Just another talented d-lineman up there who won't do **** in college

dog nip GIF

The staff must feel really **** confident with our remaining spots to not take this kid. Maybe he transfers after next year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back