Patke - Alleged Special Teams Sensei

Advertisement
1st off...I got your Buddy near my Crotch.....STs are STs.....Our STs were Light yrs better in the Mid 90s than anytime in the last 12-15yrs....and that was during Sanctions....Our ST Coaching has been toilet water since forever....

They aren’t even close to what they were in the 90s. They’re completely different.

1st off...I got your Buddy near my Crotch.....STs are STs.....Our STs were Light yrs better in the Mid 90s than anytime in the last 12-15yrs....and that was during Sanctions....Our ST Coaching has been toilet water since forever....
Well it has certainly been a mixed bag for sure. Punting has been very good except for 2017 and 2018. Bosher, Vogel and ODonnell. Hedley is an All-American.

Peattie has okay. Bosher very good. Goudis actually had a good year. Badgeley was very good. Skip Baxa and onto Jose.

Collier, Benjamin, Coley, Elder and Berrios were decent punt returners.

Coverage issues expose lack of athleticism which is another discussion.

Just amazing how good we were especially from Williams through Hester.

What I miss is we don't block kicks. That is something Butch definitely made a priority as did Jimmy.

Advertisement
Well it has certainly been a mixed bag for sure. Punting has been very good except for 2017 and 2018. Bosher, Vogel and ODonnell. Hedley is an All-American.

Peattie has okay. Bosher very good. Goudis actually had a good year. Badgeley was very good. Skip Baxa and onto Jose.

Collier, Benjamin, Coley, Elder and Berrios were decent punt returners.

Coverage issues expose lack of athleticism which is another discussion.

Just amazing how good we were especially from Williams through Hester.

What I miss is we don't block kicks. That is something Butch definitely made a priority as did Jimmy.
That was Chuck who emphasized that...having Tremain and others didn't hurt either....

Advertisement
Imagine needing to work this hard to stick up for Patke. Do you have any proof, whatsoever, at all, that Patke was actually involved as a kicking coach for Borregales?

We both know you don't. Further, kicking coaches are highly specialized. So, this is stupid, you're dying on this rock, and you should try getting your nose out of Patke's *** for once.

Even IF Patke was completely responsible for this MODEST improvement from Borregales, the thats from OP tell all the story you need to hear.
Can you say for a fact he didn't....oh wait we both know you don't.

Leaving someone alone isn't evidence that no coaching didn't take place.

I'm not trying to die on any hill. I find it laughable that 70% is great to people. The only great year Joey B had was last year, those are facts.

You should stick to picking stocks, because whatever point youre trying to make we'll i don't think you have a point than to try to be mr cool guy.

I mean it would be better if people just said i hate Patke because i hate manny. Guilt by association kind of thing. This reeks of dudes who want to be right above all else, including Miami being good. Smartest guy in the room kind of thing.

I also find it funny because i bet we could pull up OP bashing some kind of argument that used stats, but here he goes using ****** midleading stats. I mean you don't get the #1 net punting average of all time by having a ****** return defense. You also don't get it by just Hedley. It's a total effort as as someone pointed out above.
Lol, he’s trash

Advertisement
I love the false narrative here that Joey B was "GREAT" before he got here. When the real truth is he had 1 great game, against Miami, before he got here. Here are his stats before coming to UM and while at UM. He was only "GREAT" with UM. But that is an amazing job wasting your time. I got to hand it to you, Patke living rent free in you.

STATS

FG%FG1-1920-2930-3940-4950+LNGXPMXPAPTS
90.920-220-05-56-67-92-257373797
72.421-290-07-86-115-63-4533739100
73.714-190-06-73-54-61-153545596
83.315-180-07-76-62-40-144404085
Could it be kicking with no crowds
I wanna see what happens when stadiums are packed again

Advertisement
天哪,请不要鼓励他。
Oops. Okay, duly noted.

我实际上要劝阻一些人,例如房间类型中居高临下的聪明人,他们发布时可能会或可能不会受到某些因素的影响。

希望您和您的家人一切都好。

PS. Translation was so so on this. I'd change "smart people in the room" to " smartest person in the room" and change "affected by certain factors" to "under the influence."

Last edited:
If he gets the credit for the kickers, then he gets the credit for the pathetic rankings of the other ST units. And, he gets GM credit for the inability to teach one...I repeat, to teach one player on the team to field a punt without fumbling. And yes, Gurvan laid an egg too, he picked it up, and ran backwards 10 yards. Patke gets credit for the brilliance there too.

Advertisement
Back