Pat Surtain, Jr and Tyson Campbell speak on Canes

Stampini don't know his *** from his elbows on this one. I highly doubt if anybody from my family will EVER be a Gayturd again...

Nice! Who would you say is our biggest threat? Bama and OSU?

Probably those two my man. I heard what Pete said about Clemson and I definitely believe it, but when I'll know it once I ask Ty. I've kinda given him a break as far as asking about other schools, I've just been laying that U sauce on him about all of the pros of staying home. But yeah, I'd think those two. He's the best CB in America, of course CUMsock & Satan are gonna roll out the red carpet...

Sounds like his Pops is pushing him to Ohio State.

Can you blame him? OSU has sent what like 4-6 DBs first round in the past 3 years. Rumph and banda are just starting out. They need time. Right now the only thing they can sell is R Jenkins and Colbert.

Don't be a simp. Ohio Taint would do nothing with Tyson that Miami can't do. He'll be a first round talent there, and he'll be one here too.

Ohio Taint produces first round picks because they recruit elite players.

Advertisement
Stampini today said "Miami is lucky if they're running 3rd for Tyson"

Who did he say the first two was ?

he didn't. someone said Pete called Clemson falling out of favor a couple weeks ago and Miami leading, Stampini responded with that. He is a Gaytor though….

Rattler would tell you Tyson couldn't pick Stampini out of a lineup of two with the other entity being a hologram of Liberace.

What?? Who said anything about Stampini?

Stampini today said "Miami is lucky if they're running 3rd for Tyson"

Who did he say the first two was ?

he didn't. someone said Pete called Clemson falling out of favor a couple weeks ago and Miami leading, Stampini responded with that. He is a Gaytor though….

Rattler would tell you Tyson couldn't pick Stampini out of a lineup of two with the other entity being a hologram of Liberace.

What?? Who said anything about Stampini?
The guy I'm talking to, stupid. Read the post I quoted.

Advertisement
Ill say it. IF Surtain OVs, hes ours. Thats a big IF tho. Really strange he hasn't committed to LSU yet.

You really think he takes an OV? I think even if he does, he stilll goes LSU or even FSU. Campbell on the other hand, he seems more grounded. More than likely he won't make a decision until late this year. I don't think there is any chance in **** that we get both of them. Bigger question is, who leaves if we get Campbell? Jobe, Frierson?

Ill say it. IF Surtain OVs, hes ours. Thats a big IF tho. Really strange he hasn't committed to LSU yet.

You really think he takes an OV? I think even if he does, he stilll goes LSU or even FSU. Campbell on the other hand, he seems more grounded. More than likely he won't make a decision until late this year. I don't think there is any chance in **** that we get both of them. Bigger question is, who leaves if we get Campbell? Jobe, Frierson?

No one leaves: Ivey, Campbell are pure CBs. Blades is either Safety or CB (I think more likely CB). Jobe, Frierson, Hall are safeties. That doesn't seem too crowded to me, just perfect. Delaney graduates, Dean is 50/50 for NFL (regardless, he only has one year left when 2018 comes in). Bandy and Young are slot/nickle cb. Great timing for everyone from 2018 class to come in and take over the DB positions.

Advertisement
Daddy wanted to go LSU out of HS but they never offered.

Sad to see a former NFL vicariously living thru his Son. Remember Surtain did visit this summer for a 7-on-7 tournament and I believe a Camp also.

Everything is not cut and dry in Recruiting. 80% of the game is what we the fans don't see. Sure we might have an idea of what happens but we really don't know. Surtain could seriously be looking at the situation at Miami. The playing time is there and he would have a chance to start Game 1 against LSU with his HS teammates. That is appealing to a 17 year old. Also how many Florida players outside of Bosa and Santonio Holmes really find success at Ohio State?

My opinion don't be shocked if Surtain and Campbell both sign with the Canes.

If we get the Dline I expect us to get, why wouldn't the 2 best Corner DBs not want to play behind that? It's not like they don't know each other already from all of these camps. The #Storm18 is brewing and kids WANT TO be apart of something special and different. They can go to other schools and just be the next man up. Or come to Miami and become a Legend.

No one leaves: Ivey, Campbell are pure CBs. Blades is either Safety or CB (I think more likely CB). Jobe, Frierson, Hall are safeties. That doesn't seem too crowded to me, just perfect. Delaney graduates, Dean is 50/50 for NFL (regardless, he only has one year left when 2018 comes in). Bandy and Young are slot/nickle cb. Great timing for everyone from 2018 class to come in and take over the DB positions.

I will agree that Frierson is a safety... But, Jobe? I think he's talented enough to play both. He's a big physical DB that can more than likely play CB and S.

This board is flooded with new jizzrag rats.

Nobody ranger

Advertisement
Daddy wanted to go LSU out of HS but they never offered.

Sad to see a former NFL vicariously living thru his Son. Remember Surtain did visit this summer for a 7-on-7 tournament and I believe a Camp also.

FOH STFU Pat, Sr. isn't living vicariously through his son.

Probably those two my man. I heard what Pete said about Clemson and I definitely believe it, but when I'll know it once I ask Ty. I've kinda given him a break as far as asking about other schools, I've just been laying that U sauce on him about all of the pros of staying home. But yeah, I'd think those two. He's the best CB in America, of course CUMsock & Satan are gonna roll out the red carpet...

Can you blame him? OSU has sent what like 4-6 DBs first round in the past 3 years. Rumph and banda are just starting out. They need time. Right now the only thing they can sell is R Jenkins and Colbert.

Don't be a simp. Ohio Taint would do nothing with Tyson that Miami can't do. He'll be a first round talent there, and he'll be one here too.

100!

Advertisement
Stampini don't know his *** from his elbows on this one. I highly doubt if anybody from my family will EVER be a Gayturd again...

You kidding me, dude? If the prior staph proved one thing it's that talent is talent. Even in Dorito's trash defense Artie Burns still made the 1st round.

100!

This...not sure why people just don't understand

100!

This...not sure why people just don't understand

It's just magical coaching. CUMsock could take Danny Dillard and turn him into Walter Payton. FOH SMDH

Ed Orgeron is gonna ruin that program. I couldn't be happier. 1 less SEC school getting unearned hype.

Yeah. A lot of top recruits are leaving Louisiana. Their 2018 recruiting class is not up to par. More 3-star recruits than 4-star. They're currently ranked #7 , but that's just on volume as they have 20 commits (8 4-star and 12 3-star). Their avg. commit is 3.35 per rivals while FSU's avg. is 3.47. Miami has an avg. of 3.89.

Rivals 2018 Team Recruiting Rankings

Advertisement
Back