Pat Surtain, Jr and Tyson Campbell speak on Canes

Stampini today said "Miami is lucky if they're running 3rd for Tyson"

Stampini don't know his *** from his elbows on this one. I highly doubt if anybody from my family will EVER be a Gayturd again...

Nice! Who would you say is our biggest threat? Bama and OSU?

Probably those two my man. I heard what Pete said about Clemson and I definitely believe it, but when I'll know it once I ask Ty. I've kinda given him a break as far as asking about other schools, I've just been laying that U sauce on him about all of the pros of staying home. But yeah, I'd think those two. He's the best CB in America, of course CUMsock & Satan are gonna roll out the red carpet...

Sounds like his Pops is pushing him to Ohio State.

Source that ****

Advertisement

Stampini don't know his *** from his elbows on this one. I highly doubt if anybody from my family will EVER be a Gayturd again...

Probably those two my man. I heard what Pete said about Clemson and I definitely believe it, but when I'll know it once I ask Ty. I've kinda given him a break as far as asking about other schools, I've just been laying that U sauce on him about all of the pros of staying home. But yeah, I'd think those two. He's the best CB in America, of course CUMsock & Satan are gonna roll out the red carpet...

Can you blame him? OSU has sent what like 4-6 DBs first round in the past 3 years. Rumph and banda are just starting out. They need time. Right now the only thing they can sell is R Jenkins and Colbert.

Can you blame him? OSU has sent what like 4-6 DBs first round in the past 3 years. Rumph and banda are just starting out. They need time. Right now the only thing they can sell is R Jenkins and Colbert.

Its more about size, speed and talent....Burns was a first rounder without great coaching. Rumph is a upgrade give him talent you will see results. IMO

Where'd you get that from?

The best part of this story to me is Nesta is recruiting for us. Great sign he sticks.

That being said, if both Surtain and Campbell come ....... nah, can't happen.

Yet gators still think nestA is a lock . I hope gators loses every game

Advertisement
If our Canes WIN in 2017' and get to the playoffs, Miami will sign a few of recruits "nobody expected early on".. Right now, Miami is really trending and WINNING will only make it better.. Just to hear both players say that Miami is a school they're interested in, really says a lot about the way our coaches have been recruiting for this Storm18' class.. Coach Rumph is really working behind the scenes and I think it will pay off for him come NSD!!

If our Canes WIN in 2017' and get to the playoffs, Miami will sign a few of recruits "nobody expected early on".. Right now, Miami is really trending and WINNING will only make it better.. Just to hear both players say that Miami is a school they're interested in, really says a lot about the way our coaches have been recruiting for this Storm18' class.. Coach Rumph is really working behind the scenes and I think it will pay off for him come NSD!!

Miami best talent is sophomores and true freshmans . Have to be patient ! 10 and 2 and if coach opens up the playbook I'm happy . Play wide open on O it will bring in a lot of top kids . D atracking these days has helped us. Hope coach Kool have some more DTs lined up. Think I like remember a thread in the past about coach Richt not going to show all his cards so teams like turds can't piggies back off us .

Guess you've never heard of Corn Elder?

So Banda/Rumph got 75% of their starting secondary drafted, and 100% will be on NFL rosters with Carter. And that's just year 1. Delaney, and Dean/Jaquan are locks to be drafted if they come out this year. Looks pretty good to me. Imagine what Banda/Rumph can do with an actual 5*? Tyson comes here, he ends up a top 10 pick. He goes to OSU and he spends at least 2 years n the bench behind a couple other 5*, then who knows

I can't imagine how ****ed a doom and gloomer like you will be if Tyson does pick us. You legit might kill yourself I fear

Advertisement
Mark Richt isn't very active on Twitter outside of announcing commits or community events but I just saw he liked Tyson's "" tweet. Tyson is going to be a Cane come NSD!

Don't fall for it, dudes always posting bull****

Guess you've never heard of Corn Elder?

So Banda/Rumph got 75% of their starting secondary drafted, and 100% will be on NFL rosters with Carter. And that's just year 1. Delaney, and Dean/Jaquan are locks to be drafted if they come out this year. Looks pretty good to me. Imagine what Banda/Rumph can do with an actual 5*? Tyson comes here, he ends up a top 10 pick. He goes to OSU and he spends at least 2 years n the bench behind a couple other 5*, then who knows

I can't imagine how ****ed a doom and gloomer like you will be if Tyson does pick us. You legit might kill yourself I fear

Easy bud

Don't fall for it, dudes always posting bull****

I know bruh, just confirming that that's something he pulled outta the furthest reaches of his ***. That's the DUMBEST **** I ever heard on this board....

Advertisement
https://miami.rivals.com/news/inside-look-tyson-campbell-s-high-profile-recruitment

"Interestingly, dad and son have a different take on the schools that are in the lead for Tyson, lending some perspective on the complicated recruiting terrain.

Tyson says it’s Georgia, Alabama, Florida and Miami as his top four; dad Lucius says his take is that the schools in the lead position are Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia and Miami."

https://miami.rivals.com/news/inside-look-tyson-campbell-s-high-profile-recruitment

"Interestingly, dad and son have a different take on the schools that are in the lead for Tyson, lending some perspective on the complicated recruiting terrain.

Tyson says it’s Georgia, Alabama, Florida and Miami as his top four; dad Lucius says his take is that the schools in the lead position are Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia and Miami."

One word of advice, cancel your Rivals Canesport subscription. That info is worse than pulling out of your ***. I canceled a year ago because Gary and Matt had no F***ing idea about anything recruiting. Ferman sources got fired a long long long time ago.

Eh this isn't the first time his pops interviewed with Rivals pushing Ohio State.

Advertisement
OSU is clearly in the picture. Rattler has said it. OSU is also supremely confident when it comes to Tyson. Their version of Ariz is saying that OSU eventually gets him. Obviously I trust Ariz and Rattler to be closer to the situation, but that doesn't change the threat being real.

Who did he say the first two was ?

he didn't. someone said Pete called Clemson falling out of favor a couple weeks ago and Miami leading, Stampini responded with that. He is a Gaytor though….

Rattler would tell you Tyson couldn't pick Stampini out of a lineup of two with the other entity being a hologram of Liberace.

Advertisement
Back