Pat Surtain, Jr and Tyson Campbell speak on Canes

Advertisement
So Clemson is falling out of the picture with Campbell. Wonder where we heard that before...

Clemson is about to become the program they traditionally are now that big brother has a real coach. They will not be getting those top line south florida guys like they have over the past decade.

Advertisement
Bad taste in mouth if Surtain leaves state, LSwho an Ufag keep claiming DBU, it's really UM. Ed Reed best DB in NFL has more INT than any two Gayter DB.

Stampini today said "Miami is lucky if they're running 3rd for Tyson"

Stampini don't know his *** from his elbows on this one. I highly doubt if anybody from my family will EVER be a Gayturd again...

Nice! Who would you say is our biggest threat? Bama and OSU?

Probably those two my man. I heard what Pete said about Clemson and I definitely believe it, but when I'll know it once I ask Ty. I've kinda given him a break as far as asking about other schools, I've just been laying that U sauce on him about all of the pros of staying home. But yeah, I'd think those two. He's the best CB in America, of course CUMsock & Satan are gonna roll out the red carpet...

Advertisement

Stampini don't know his *** from his elbows on this one. I highly doubt if anybody from my family will EVER be a Gayturd again...

Probably those two my man. I heard what Pete said about Clemson and I definitely believe it, but when I'll know it once I ask Ty. I've kinda given him a break as far as asking about other schools, I've just been laying that U sauce on him about all of the pros of staying home. But yeah, I'd think those two. He's the best CB in America, of course CUMsock & Satan are gonna roll out the red carpet...
I see a little bit of Canes' swagger here and I like it.

The Miami education, city life, brand recognition, private school atmosphere, international exposure, and intimate campus can't be matched by those two programs. The Miami experience prepares you so well for success, and by the time he comes to campus our program will be as good if not better than those teams. He could come be a part of something really special in Miami.

Yo seen any helicopters hovering around his house lately?

Advertisement
Staff recruiting these kids hard, current players and hs teammates recruiting them too, those are things in our favor. The success of the team and an exciting season will be a positive factor too. Lots of things in our favor, but we gonna have to wait and see.

Whatever happens, I'm just glad the staff is on Surtain as well. You don't just acquiesce an elite player in your backyard to an OOS School. Stay on him til the end regardless.

Advertisement

Sounds like his Pops is pushing him to Ohio State.

Long, long time away. I wouldn't think about it until January or so.

Id think about it in November with the December early signing period.

Need to get as many ad these kids under ink as possible to allow the staff to focus solely on filling the class with studs .

Has Ty mentioned at all if he would like to play with Pat in college?

Advertisement
Back