Pat Surtain, Jr and Tyson Campbell speak on Canes

Ed Orgeron is gonna ruin that program. I couldn't be happier. 1 less SEC school getting unearned hype.

I was kind of pulling for him but he's really struggling...big difference in being a HC and an asset....way more hats.Shantard found that out.

But if he screws up they'll just go pay 6-7 million for the next guy.Wont make a difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you want to be the man take a team who's been down and put them back on the map that's how the home town studs should be . This is a true leader .

If you want to be the man take a team who's been down and put them back on the map that's how the home town studs should be . This is a true leader .

Majority of kids just not like that though, they rather go to Bama knowing there a high chance they make it to a NC.

Advertisement
Stampini today said "Miami is lucky if they're running 3rd for Tyson"

Who did he say the first two was ? Funny **** mods taking Miami . That rats hatred of Miami is nothing new. My guess his family and people close only know . If he wants to play for the home team. My GUess gators have 0 chance

Last edited:
The best part of this story to me is Nesta is recruiting for us. Great sign he sticks.

That being said, if both Surtain and Campbell come ....... nah, can't happen.

Advertisement
The best part of this story to me is Nesta is recruiting for us. Great sign he sticks.

We are t getting both and may not get either but your right the word about Nasty Nesta is GREAT news!!!!

Advertisement

If, and this is a stretch, but if both Campbell and Surtain come to pair w Jobe, Frierson, Blades, Ivey, and Hall? Man, I don't want to even imagine.

I'll say it again, if these South Florida kids stick together, sprinkle in a few outsiders they would be unstoppable. I wish these kids could just open their eyes and see what's right in front of them. Could you imagine the secondary we would have? it's hard to say the best of all time with the players we've had before them but wow it's very possible. It would be easy to say anyone, anywhere, any time again.

Great post +1000000

Advertisement
Back