Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

Advertisement
Where can I find the prices for the annual parking passes for the different lots?

On the UM website.

Also, here:
1715026585651.png

Advertisement
Thanks for the pricing information. I did look on the website but couldn't find it. My selection time is May 8th at 1:00, but I wanted to discuss the choice with someone else before that. I previously had first day priority (44 years consecutive season tickets) but got bumped under the new formula. AEKDB

AEKDB, brother!

Sorry that you got bumped down. I'd imagine that you will still be OK in a couple of days, under the new formula that has taken away a bunch of spots.

There's only one black lot left, on the west side of the stadium. Which means the ones on the east side were never really available anyhow, since today was the first day.

Think about it this way. If we sold 40,000 season tickets, and EVERYBODY had 8 (in order to get 2 spots each), that would be 10,000 parking passes. And...you know...I don't think THAT many people have 8 season tickets.

AEKDB, brother!

Sorry that you got bumped down. I'd imagine that you will still be OK in a couple of days, under the new formula that has taken away a bunch of spots.

There's only one black lot left, on the west side of the stadium. Which means the ones on the east side were never really available anyhow, since today was the first day.

Think about it this way. If we sold 40,000 season tickets, and EVERYBODY had 8 (in order to get 2 spots each), that would be 10,000 parking passes. And...you know...I don't think THAT many people have 8 season tickets.
I think I’m screwed, I don’t go till the 14th :(

Advertisement
I would say maroon, but @JD08 and I like to keep the riff raff out.

You Blue Lot poors can spread the Grey Poupon on my sandwiches in the Maroon LotView attachment 286803.

Now prepare to carry me on my throne-chair to the stadium for pre-game entertainment.
I fear for your safety @Empirical Cane. I've been hearing the Blue Lot Boyz have recently been released and don't take kindly to Grey Poupon. You are too valuable to lose Cesar.

You Blue Lot poors can spread the Grey Poupon on my sandwiches in the Maroon LotView attachment 286803.

Now prepare to carry me on my throne-chair to the stadium for pre-game entertainment.
For those CISers who don't know, this is actually pretty cool to see, if you can get close enough.
The Empirical procession goes first...s l o w l y..., while "Cane Walk" and the team waits on the bus.
Rumor has it that one year he made eye contact with one of us peasants in the Orange Lot.
Yeah, she was really hot, but still.

For those CISers who don't know, this is actually pretty cool to see, if you can get close enough.
The Empirical procession goes first...s l o w l y..., while "Cane Walk" and the team waits on the bus.
Rumor has it that one year he made eye contact with one of us peasants in the Orange Lot.
Yeah, she was really hot, but still.
How does it compare to the old NJtoFlcane fat shuffle covered in puke walk?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back