Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

Advertisement
Memory test:
1980- $8,200 all in??
I believe so.

1986-87 - Tuition-only - $8,800

I don't recall the other specific numbers, but I believe the dorm was about $2,500 for the year, and the meal plans were under $1,000 per semester. Books were about $400 per semester? DEFINITELY can't remember the the other stuff, though I'm fairly certain the Athletic Fee was $105 per semester.
In 1990, the tuition was $500 per credit. I remember this clearly because when I went to my boss, an FSU alum, with my tuition reimbursement paperwork at the the beginning of the term, his first response was, "You know this is an exorbitant amount of money?" Which, of course, is why they were paying for it, not me.

So this is why parking passes for the FAMU/UM game on StubHub are through the roof? Lol. Alot of my Famu alum buddies are trying to come down but they are taxing big time for parking passes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been a season ticket holder for 7 years in Sec 350 and gave $100. Im May 16th @1pm

Just FYI, and not as a criticism, but UM just revised the points system. Until a few weeks ago, everything was a "hard reset" back to 2 years ago. Thus, your donations, your season tix, etc. only counted for 2 years.

But they JUST added in a line for lifetime donations. It bumped me up a hundred spots or so, though I'm not gonna catch any Golden Canes anytime soon (unless PowerBall/MegaMillions cooperate).

1714148841953.png

Advertisement
Been a season ticket holder for 7 years in Sec 350 and gave $100. Im May 16th @1pm
I have club seats and had season tickets Ever since graduation 2010. im may 13th at 9 am. that includes a donation min required for premium seating

Just FYI, and not as a criticism, but UM just revised the points system. Until a few weeks ago, everything was a "hard reset" back to 2 years ago. Thus, your donations, your season tix, etc. only counted for 2 years.

But they JUST added in a line for lifetime donations. It bumped me up a hundred spots or so, though I'm not gonna catch any Golden Canes anytime soon (unless PowerBall/MegaMillions cooperate).

View attachment 287835
If that's the case and I'm with the newbies then I'll just skip the additional donation. I live in NJ and obviously not at every game. Ill keep the $100 and use it on Airfair.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back