Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
The clown show is at it again on this front. Can they ever just stop the nonsense? Classic bait and switch too. Post a deadline to donate to the Hurricane Club under the guise of increased priority access to parking passes.....and then immediately announce only 1 pass per 4 seats AFTER you get the donations.

Screenshot_20240415_151526_Email.jpg

Advertisement
Yea this is ridiculous. I’ve always parked in Green and hopefully I will get it this year. But I know people who got pushed out last year. They need open other sections to non directional parking since that’s now the only benefit of green.

Last edited:
The clown show is at it again on this front. Can they ever just stop the nonsense? Classic bait and switch too. Post a deadline to donate to the Hurricane Club under the guise of increased priority access to parking passes.....and then immediately announce only 1 pass per 4 seats AFTER you get the donations.

View attachment 286797
"Clown show" "buffoonery"

Perfect descriptors. Also, some of my favorites to describe a **** show.

Advertisement
coming from the Turnpike from up north what's the best section to get in? Parked in orange a couple times but never tried elsewhere.

I actually see the football program separate from the school. UM, is overrated, overpriced, and not a representation of the city at all. I love Hurricanes football, the nostalgia and connections to the city are just too strong. Everything else regarding that institution has no connection to the average person. Case in point the spring game was a slap in the face to REAL MIAMI FANS. They better start winning bc alot of ppl are tired of this elitist crap.

Advertisement
I actually see the football program separate from the school. UM, is overrated, overpriced, and not a representation of the city at all. I love Hurricanes football, the nostalgia and connections to the city are just too strong. Everything else regarding that institution has no connection to the average person. Case in point the spring game was a slap in the face to REAL MIAMI FANS. They better start winning bc alot of ppl are tired of this elitist crap.
Yeah, UM is the only school or entity that provides perks to those with more money to spend. Unheard of.

The premise, IMO, isn’t the issue. It’s the misinformation and bait and switch.

Advertisement
Just tailgate after the game as well. Can get out any direction. That’s when we yell at each other about the game. Finish the leftover burger and dogs and wings and break out the brownies. It is the best of times it is the worst of times.

Advertisement
If your season ticket/hurricane club status doesnt change why do we have to keep going thru this selection process year in and year out now smh. Is this the norm at other schools? I understand the fact, like others have pointed out, of the value vs cost of season tickets compared to other big programs and I get wanting to further push donations to HC but cmon, give the people that actually show up to the games and brings what atmosphere does exists some respect

Advertisement
Back