Parking email

Just finished the first half of two-a-day Mat Drillz with my tailgate crew. After the morning cooldown prayer I took a survey and found that everyone that went this week was able to successfully lock down their desired number of (Green) passes.

Best of luck to all that go next week. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Not so sure about those that refused the Hurricane Club extortion and are waiting until May.

Truth.

Advertisement
Just finished the first half of two-a-day Mat Drillz with my tailgate crew. After the morning cooldown prayer I took a survey and found that everyone that went this week was able to successfully lock down their desired number of (Green) passes.

Best of luck to all that go next week. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Not so sure about those that refused the Hurricane Club extortion and are waiting until May.

So… has anyone tried to get more than 1 pass, and get different lots? (Ex:1 green, 1 orange)

So… has anyone tried to get more than 1 pass, and get different lots? (Ex:1 green, 1 orange)
Your best best for that would probably be to call Hecht. If I remember correctly, the system only lets you select one color pass and then change the quantity of that level pass that you want to order.

I suppose you could try to order them individually in separate orders but knowing UM and Paciolan, that might just end in them canceling both orders but still charging you for the passes plus an extra mystery pass.

Advertisement
Your best best for that would probably be to call Hecht. If I remember correctly, the system only lets you select one color pass and then change the quantity of that level pass that you want to order.

I suppose you could try to order them individually in separate orders but knowing UM and Paciolan, that might just end in them canceling both orders but still charging you for the passes plus an extra mystery pass.

I don’t expect it to be a common situation, nor I expect to need it. BUT I should have access to 2 passes, but only need 1 so I was thinking ahead in terms of maybe a way to help others out.

I hate ticket “games” and all that but if I could help someone out …

Advertisement
Advertisement
A friend asked me to get them parking passes, so I went online and was able to add orange parking, so they are still available.

Advertisement
Hearing the Green Lot passes were gone as of yesterday afternoon.

Also hearing but haven't confirmed that they released 60% of all the passes during this early purchase window. That the remaining 40% will be released in May. Take that with a grain of salt though as it would make ZERO sense. If you're going to have Hurricane Club donors feel like they're **** out of luck now and resigned to buying Orange passes and then magically Green and Blue become available next month then Rad deserves the **** storm headed his way.

Advertisement
Back