Parking email

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
My day to select is April 11 based on my donation I’m curious to see what everybody else’s day is?

Advertisement
Monday morning the 10th....My guess is this week is mostly for black and blue parking (my blue parking lot has been eliminated).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mine is 4/5.

For those who have studied the map already, am I reading it right that they eliminated the orange lots on the west side and only blue lot remains on the west side? ?

Also, for those who have today or have already bought, are you able to buy multiple passes or is it just one per account? My group needs 3 total and I'm the earliest date.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After you sign in to your account, you should see a drop down to select a different lot.

Yeah, the first thing I did was to click the link in my e-mail (but I didn't notice that it didn't sign me in).

So INITIALLY it only gave me Yellow Lot and I immediately called 1-800-GoCanes. So while I'm on hold, I realize I'm not signed in, so once I did that, I had every choice except Black Lot.

Overly worried for nothing, though. Sigh of relief.

I just bought 1 in orange. Be sure to look at current map. Major change in location of the lots. Everything available except black lot. You can pay in full or spread over 5 months.

Yeah, and technically Orange is closer to my own seats. But fugg it, I'm rolling with Green like I have for years.

Advertisement
Back