Parking email

Advertisement
Yeah, and technically Orange is closer to my own seats. But fugg it, I'm rolling with Green like I have for years.
Also important to note to access points. I like to enter from the turnpike, so orange works best for me.

Access Points
  • Orange: Must come from Exit 2X on the Turnpike to access, all other entry points will not allow entry
  • Green: Access via 199th St.
  • Blue: Access via 203rd St.
  • Maroon: Access via Exit 2X on the Turnpike or 203rd St.

Advertisement
my day is today, but i never got the second email. i am on the phone now. terrible!

What is strange is this. My first e-mail said 11 am. I even put it into my calendars on my phone and on my work computer, because I figured it would happen while I was at work (this was pre-Final-Four).

Then the last e-mail that I got MOVED ME UP TO 9 AM.

I'm not mad, but I swear to god, I have no idea what goes on in that Ticket Office. Why did they change my appointment time AND THEN NEVER TELL ME until the last minute. I'm not ****ting you, it was a Monday 7 am e-mail for a 9 am appointment time that was supposed to be at 11 am. WHO DOES THAT?

I'm tired. I'm tired of pointing out the same ****** system and nobody doing anything about it. Time to talk to Dan.

Also important to note to access points. I like to enter from the turnpike, so orange works best for me.

Access Points
  • Orange: Must come from Exit 2X on the Turnpike to access, all other entry points will not allow entry
  • Green: Access via 199th St.
  • Blue: Access via 203rd St.
  • Maroon: Access via Exit 2X on the Turnpike or 203rd St.

Yeah, I just told @canesstevealum08 via DM, I rushed my purchase and didn't pay any attention. I normally have Monday meetings with our outside Tax firm and then the CFO/Exec Team from 9 to 11, and I put my SUPPOSED 11 am appointment on my work calendar as a reminder.

Then my 9 am outside Tax call got pushed to 9:15, so I tried to do everything fast (so it wouldn't be obvious I was multi-tasking during a call), and I got screwed up by the "non-log-in", so I just hit "purchase" as fast as I could once I was signed in.

I've since gone back and looked...I think I'm gonna be OK, I think I can come from the north on the Turnpike, shoot past Orange/Yellow, turn right on 199th, and then pull into Green from there.

Now...getting OUT...might be an adventure...I had some fights with parking lot attendants last year, one nearly got me arrested (a parking lot attendant jumped on my brother's hood when I told him to drive through her when she wouldn't get out of the way).

Wed 3pm for me. i just want orange. Blue and Green aunt off t pike anymore

I think you can get to Green, you just have to drive south to 199th and then hang a couple of right turns. Shouldn't be a problem now with the Pedestrian Bridge that allows those who park in Yellow to cross the Turnpike Road into Orange.

Advertisement
I think you can get to Green, you just have to drive south to 199th and then hang a couple of right turns. Shouldn't be a problem now with the Pedestrian Bridge that allows those who park in Yellow to cross the Turnpike Road into Orange.
That would be nice if i can get to the T pike from Green. thats what i have now and like the extra hour.

I usually get the Orange Parking but I never take the Turnpike to the Stadium because I’m coming from local streets from Hollywood beach. I guess I’ll be better off we Green this time around

Getting to northbound on the turnpike from green after the game could be difficult. Look at google maps. Unless they open another exit after the game, it looks like you would need to make 2 left turns.

What is strange is this. My first e-mail said 11 am. I even put it into my calendars on my phone and on my work computer, because I figured it would happen while I was at work (this was pre-Final-Four).

Then the last e-mail that I got MOVED ME UP TO 9 AM.

I'm not mad, but I swear to god, I have no idea what goes on in that Ticket Office. Why did they change my appointment time AND THEN NEVER TELL ME until the last minute. I'm not ****ting you, it was a Monday 7 am e-mail for a 9 am appointment time that was supposed to be at 11 am. WHO DOES THAT?

I'm tired. I'm tired of pointing out the same ****** system and nobody doing anything about it. Time to talk to Dan.
I have not received emails for ticket renewal, seating change/parking or the basketball tournament tickets. I have spoken with via phone, emailed and finally lost it last week and left a phone message for the head of ticket experience with who I have been communicating with on all this. Never received a phone call back. Agree time to email Dan. This is just ridiculous.

Advertisement
Getting to northbound on the turnpike from green after the game could be difficult. Look at google maps. Unless they open another exit after the game, it looks like you would need to make 2 left turns.
I’ve been in green for years and live in palm beach (access to turnpike northbound is critical to me). When leaving, you simply don’t go out the exit dumping into 199th. There’s no physical barriers so just drive into the orange lots and out of the exits that dump to the turnpike. I’ve literally done this for every game…

Advertisement
Folks not getting or have received email check your spam folder. That's where my emails were. Not understanding why.
Go Canes!!

Have those who’ve gone so far gotten what they needed (in spite of the chaos)?

Seems like a cluster****…

I blame @TheOriginalCane for not solving this last time..😎

Technically, I agree with you, but it all depends on how they use that internal road. There is a pathway that goes straight up from 199th, along the east side of the stadium, and goes all the way up past East Black. It then splits and goes left along the "away" side of the stadium to the left, and the right side goes out to the Turnpike road. If they let you drive that way, you can get out with the Orange Lot folks.

Advertisement
Back