Parents wildin' again...?

Advertisement
Not going to speculate on someone specifically because if you’re wrong, you’re bad-mouthing a kid for no reason.

But generally speaking, maybe a pup that thinks they deserve more PT or someone else not being utilized enough.

There’s also zero reason for X to be airing that out on Twitter.
if I were CJ Jrs dad, I would be on every radio station complaining bc that kid deserves to be on the field w his speed. no other explosion out of that room

This thread needs more reckless speculation and significantly less reminiscing about the glory days of peewee football.
corch isn't playing LOUUUUUUUuuuuu cause his bro took the last turkey leg at thanksgiving
isn't starting emory cause his wife said emory's mustache is mucho caliente
isn't playing either washington cause he thinks thomas jefferson is best pootus ever

Build a progrum not a daycare.
I would normally roll my eyes at things like this, and I’ve been critical of some hypocritical things I’ve seen with this coaching staff

But this team is significantly tougher than last years team

Not sure this is the way to handle it publicly but I say keep pushing this direction

Dumb question. Is Xman actually Restrepo?

New Speculation: Your question would question whether Restrepo was referring to himself in the third person as "son". The tweet was him asking his parents to pick him up because he feels he isn't getting enough minutes as a starter.

:y-u-no:**** X, why u b greedy.

Advertisement
When I played football at Pembroke Pines Optimist a longggggg time ago, I remember a couple of times HC Dare Darnell telling a couple of parents “If you don’t like the way I’m coaching, come and do it yourself. Otherwise, STFU.”
1698776378335.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
corch isn't playing LOUUUUUUUuuuuu cause his bro took the last turkey leg at thanksgiving
isn't starting emory cause his wife said emory's mustache is mucho caliente
isn't playing either washington cause he thinks thomas jefferson is best pootus ever
You better watch yourself

I See You Reaction GIF by Polizei Rheinland-Pfalz

Advertisement
Back