Parents wildin' again...?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not surprised… in this transfer era this will always happen.

I just hope it’s not Popo, MB24, D.Brown, Robby, or CJ24 they haven’t gotten the most time but they’re going to have their time soon enough.
Only Brown will have a route to get more pt next year, all others position group come back same next year

Only Brown will have a route to get more pt next year, all others position group come back same next year
CJ24 will get more playing time next year unless this staff is stupid.

Crazy that he hasn’t played more this year, but he’s at a deep position and is a little undersized. He should be returning kicks with Breshard next year. Let Ray Ray return punts.

There need to be packages using CJ24 in passing game too he just needs to become a better pass protector too.

Advertisement
CJ24 will get more playing time next year unless this staff is stupid.

Crazy that he hasn’t played more this year, but he’s at a deep position and is a little undersized. He should be returning kicks with Breshard next year. Let Ray Ray return punts.

There need to be packages using CJ24 in passing game too he just needs to become a better pass protector too.
We have 2-4 backs banged up and he cant sniff the field now.. Unless something crazy happens ALL the backs injured or fumbling come back next year (Parrish and Allen already transferred in and doubt they sit out a year to transfer out).. Our offense isnt really creative to get guys roles it seems, we barely can get brashard a role and he is on bench majority of games.

Believe me, I want to see the kid play as much as anybody, but looking at it realistically and reading tea leaves, its gonna be TOUGH to keep close to 10 rb involved (counting current commits).

Advertisement
Honestly except RB very few of the backups at any position are playing much. I can see players/familes getting upset.

Take Horton for example. Coaches say he needs more snaps then we put him in more vs UNC and he does good things and then he plays less than 5 snaps the next 2 games.

I’m not necessarily complaining but I’ve just been wondering when we would hear some rumblings because of lack of pt.
Especially transfers who ended up using their one free transfer and in particular if it is their last year of eligibility... Don't know what they were/weren't told, but either way I can see frustrations unless they specifically were told they would be depth and/or expect to play in future years.

Advertisement
1698771610870.gif

✌🏽✌🏽

Advertisement
Back