Parents wildin' again...?

Advertisement
Here We Go Again GIF

Honestly except RB very few of the backups at any position are playing much. I can see players/familes getting upset.

Take Horton for example. Coaches say he needs more snaps then we put him in more vs UNC and he does good things and then he plays less than 5 snaps the next 2 games.

I’m not necessarily complaining but I’ve just been wondering when we would hear some rumblings because of lack of pt.

Advertisement
Not going to speculate on someone specifically because if you’re wrong, you’re bad-mouthing a kid for no reason.

But generally speaking, maybe a pup that thinks they deserve more PT or someone else not being utilized enough.

There’s also zero reason for X to be airing that out on Twitter.

Advertisement
Honestly except RB very few of the backups at any position are playing much. I can see players/familes getting upset.

Take Horton for example. Coaches say he needs more snaps then we put him in more vs UNC and he does good things and then he plays less than 5 snaps the next 2 games.

I’m not necessarily complaining but I’ve just been wondering when we would hear some rumblings because of lack of pt.
yeah I've put some thought onto this but this is how it goes at big time programs

under Mario it feels like there hasn't been any "the better player isn't playing" scenarios. he's all about talent acquisition and has shown he'll play the best players. exactly how it goes at Ohio State, uga, bama, etc.

there will be natural attrition and stuff like this every year and honestly... it may be a good thing to weed out the weak

bro I was lucky (unlucky?) enough to have had some very close contacts throughout the years play major p5 football. Do not think this is something new, regardless of what is happening on the field (we could be 8-0) there will be parents that complain. It comes with the nature of the game. Does not mean kids will transfer or dip, sometimes it does yes, but do not think this is new or limited to Miami.

Advertisement
anyone know who?

writing kinda on the wall, idk about this direct situation but if you got a bunch of injuries in front of you and they come back and still in front of you, they can drop the ball, fumble and you get no burn.. dam.. its tough..

Advertisement
If I had to guess... i would say the Washington's pop. Very vocal during the "spring" game lol.
Yea thats another one, got two kids on team not getting any pt and both positions might bring all players back at both positions next year also.. same as RB

Advertisement
Back