Spring Paradise Camp

So you were waiting on this dude to show up - upstairs? Like did you tell him what you were wearing and exact where you’d be so that he could locate you amongst the crowd?
He never once replied to any text....once you walked into ACE...The Bartenders and/or doormen directed you upstairs if you were there for the Pre-Game Party....I had on a White 305 Shirt with the U on the back (From AllCanes)....Like I said, he never showed that night, nor the next day before the game. I said F-it, and walked 2 blks to Club Celine @ Irvins party....My Car was parked at a Parking Garage in between both Clubs....

Advertisement
He would've talked the psycho to sleep...
Save the nachos!!!
Those Nachos were Unbelievable looking....Lol...but this Dude was obnoxious as ****....Slurring like a fool....Cane or not....he was getting on both mine, and @TheOriginalCane nerves...Lol....It was Shaq this...Shaq that.....How unbelievably Great he is....then came the "He's way better than Webster BS"....Thats when I had to walk away from his Ridiculous ***...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those Nachos were Unbelievable looking....Lol...but this Dude was obnoxious as ****....Slurring like a fool....Cane or not....he was getting on both mine, and @TheOriginalCane nerves...Lol....It was Shaq this...Shaq that.....How unbelievably Great he is....then came the "He's way better than Webster BS"....Thats when I had to walk away from his Ridiculous ***...
Nate is untouchable in my book....

Nate is untouchable in my book....
3EDB36A9-5A17-485E-B716-78EF73D24AB8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back