Spring Paradise Camp

Advertisement
The throw down may be off unless people wanna “meat” at the fence outside Greentree.
That Caneinorlando chump was never showing up anyway. He made the same kind of delusional threats to some poster years back about meeting up before a bowl game to rumble at Ace Cafe in Orlando. Word on the street was CIO never showed up after a month long barrage of internet tuff guy threats. I heard CIO swims with the fishes these days.
Good riddance!!

Go Canes!!!

That Caneinorlando chump was never showing up anyway. He made the same kind of delusional threats to some poster years back about meeting up before a bowl game to rumble at Ace Cafe in Orlando. Word on the street was CIO never showed up after a month long barrage of internet tuff guy threats. I heard CIO swims with the fishes these days.
Good riddance!!

Go Canes!!!
Come on man. Are you saying it went down like this???

636BBB6E-DC43-4F8A-9F2C-E80F67ACB308.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good riddance!!

Go Canes!!!
Oh I was there.....ask @TheOriginalCane if I wasnt...Lol at word on the street....That puzzy never showed up...just like your puzzy *** wouldn't have either...

Advertisement
Sure did....That Dude never showed up...it was some Faqquit with Gibbons in his last name...said something disparaging about my GF....I would've whipped his *** if he showed....I was there standing with @TheOriginalCane for 3 hours...of course the puzzy never showed...
Thats what I’m talking about!!! The legend is real! The CIO gifs live on!

(That’s nuts bro, some real psycho could show up.)

Advertisement
Thats what I’m talking about!!! The legend is real! The CIO gifs live on!

(That’s nuts bro, some real psycho could show up.)
@RVACane ...his CIS name was Peter Gibbons....Psycho??....Lol....I wasn't worried one bit....Some azzwipe almost took his place...Some Drunk Canes fan walked up to me & @TheOriginalCane and was runnin his mouth about how Great Shaq was...and how much better he was than Nate Webster...Some other Guy was eating a plate of ultimate Nachos near us...I almost pinned his face in them....

@RVACane ...his CIS name was Peter Gibbons....Psycho??....Lol....I wasn't worried one bit....Some azzwipe almost took his place...Some Drunk Canes fan walked up to me & @TheOriginalCane and was runnin his mouth about how Great Shaq was...and how much better he was than Nate Webster...Some Guy was eating a plate of ultimate Nachos near us...I almost pinned his face in them....
See that’s almost unfair because you were clearly dealing with someone missing mental capacity if that’s their sword to fall on.

Advertisement
Back