Spring Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Kempo, cauliflower ears, and patches of shaved hair just below their elbows.
What’s the shaved part for? Asking for two friends as you can see in the gif, I’m curled up in fetal and have already submitted to these brutes.

What’s the shaved part for? Asking for two friends as you can see in the gif, I’m curled up in fetal and have already submitted to these brutes.
Means a dude has some really sharp knives. Gotta test if you can shave with it after you sharpen it up.

They shouldn’t even allow media or cellphones with all the **** snitching going on. Just official um photography or graphics department pics.
Maybe a few workout or camp vids.
Sec and Emmert going full informant deep cover 187 type a f sht right about now.
I think I’m paranoid.

Advertisement
Yeah let’s open it up so these ***** *** reporters can look for violations, I mean it’s not like a precedent hasn’t already been set.

My opinion, the fewer people the better. Let’s have the targets there, the people we want. Fūck everybody else.

Jay Z said it best: “The homies said "Hov, it ain't many of us"
I told 'em "Less is more n**gas, plenty of us"

They shouldn’t even allow media or cellphones with all the **** snitching going on. Just official um photography or graphics department pics.
Maybe a few workout or camp vids.
Sec and Emmert going full informant deep cover 187 type a f sht right about now.
I think I’m paranoid.

Bro, we’ve had porsters on this site snitching on players before.

I try to keep a level head, but my fūcking head explodes when I read that sphlt.

We’ve literally had porsters - on this site - saying so-and-so player was eating at this super expensive restaurant, who he was with, and asking where did he get the money?

Advertisement

I try to keep a level head, but my fūcking head explodes when I read that sphlt.

We’ve literally had porsters - on this site - saying so-and-so player was eating at this super expensive restaurant, who he was with, and asking where did he get the money?
Only our dumbass fans want to know about their bagmen and how players can afford Prime 112.

Facts bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back