Spring Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. You stay out of this. You’ll show up like JJax Bro would. I disqualify all of the legit dangerous people I can so that it stays G-Rated. Lol. That’s why @Kempo Cane is out as is anyone with cauliflower ears.
No doubt. You need a jammie for Kendo. No hand to hand combat...

See that’s almost unfair because you were clearly dealing with someone missing mental capacity if that’s their sword to fall on.
I was talking to a couple who were both UM Alumni...and having a great time...then after about 3hrs cruised over to Michael Irvins party at Club Celine...My GF was mad at me for even going to ACE Cafe...she knows my temper...I would've knocked that Gibbons dude teeth outta his mouth...wasnt worried about him being a Psycho....Funny thing is...I kept PMing him...but of course, he never showed...The next day about 3hrs before the game...I was walking around with Kenard Lang and Merriweather outside of Camping World (Told Kenard and Brandon about the Big Mouth Puzzy)..and kept texting him to no avail...

He would've talked the psycho to sleep...
Save the nachos!!!
I need to know more though. Like what was TOC’s role to be? Was he going to be a witness to history or did he just think he was meeting CIO for dinner and CIO said - “oh by the way, Peter Gibbons may join us briefly but I’ll make quick work of him before we go inside.”???

I need to know more though. Like what was TOC’s role to be? Was he going to be a witness to history or did he just think he was meeting CIO for dinner and CIO said - “oh by the way, Peter Gibbons may join us briefly but I’ll make quick work of him before we go inside.”???
@RVACane ...TOC was one of the Alumni who started the ACE Cafe Party....He had a sign-in sheet for all attendees to sign upon entering...

Advertisement
My GF said Quote..."If you go and get takin to Jail, I"m not getting you out"...Lol...

I couldn't think of any other scenario. Touchè

1624215009786.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was inside the entire time, @TheOriginalCane was as well....ACE Cafe is Split Level....The Canes Party was upstairs....it was like that when it was the EDGE....I think Pearl Jam filmed the Jeremy Video there in 92....Great Concert....
So you were waiting on this dude to show up - upstairs? Like did you tell him what you were wearing and exact where you’d be so that he could locate you amongst the crowd?

I’m getting there. I need to learn how to do code and create an easy gif app that does it all. I enjoy this childishness way too much.
your wife surely appreciates your increased hand and finger quickness

Advertisement
Back