PARADISE CAMP EXPECTED VISITORS

View as article
Advertisement
Did you guys discuss Pete tweeting that DJ Johnson has us as his leader by far?

Didn't know DJ Johnson has the most FBS offers in the 2017 class. Whopping 94 total offers. ****. Gotta get this kid.

Look at how quick Mark Richt has made an impact. Do you know what kind of "list" you'd have if **** McGee & the mickey mouse clan was here? I realize these coaches haven't coached a snap yet but so far you have to give them an A. Excellent Job!!! Kids seem to be excited about Miami again.

Advertisement
I'm sure some of you licks will take this the wrong way but I hope our coaches invited some of the more recent NFL Miami players like Hurns, Dorsett, Duke etc, just to prove we've still been putting dudes in the league. There's still some morons who think we haven't put anyone in the league since 03

Advertisement
If da weather is bad they can just use the new indoor practice facility ..... sorry, forgot, my bad.

Advertisement
A ****** incomplete list of a ****** incomplete list of a ****** incomplete list... Man phucking guys find any and every reason to ***** and complain about everything that these guys pour their time and soul into. But greatful for once in your god**** lives

This camp is gonna change the landscape for Hurricanes recruiting. I'm calling it right now we will have a top 5 recruiting class this year, Mark it down!!!

Advertisement
Prediction: Within 2-5 years, other programs will start to copy us and bring their alumni to coach or the NCAA will ban alumni from coaching at these camps.

Prediction: Within 2-5 years, other programs will start to copy us and bring their alumni to coach or the NCAA will ban alumni from coaching at these camps.

Very few have the star power we do in the Alumni base. That said, I agree they may try an ban this type of thing, and soon.

Advertisement
Back