PARADISE CAMP EXPECTED VISITORS

View as article
Advertisement
Is the list of coaches out yet?

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey
Are the ones I have seen confirmed soo far. I'm sure there will be more as well. Ed Reed no doubt would be there if he wasn't coaching for the jets. But even then I think he is allowed be able to coach the camp

Jon Beason also!!!

congrats on your son being named on the HS LB's butkus list by the way.. thats an amazing honor

I'm sure some of you licks will take this the wrong way but I hope our coaches invited some of the more recent NFL Miami players like Hurns, Dorsett, Duke etc, just to prove we've still been putting dudes in the league. There's still some morons who think we haven't put anyone in the league since 03
That's a valid point

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey
Are the ones I have seen confirmed soo far. I'm sure there will be more as well. Ed Reed no doubt would be there if he wasn't coaching for the jets. But even then I think he is allowed be able to coach the camp

Jon Beason also!!!

congrats on your son being named on the HS LB's butkus list by the way.. thats an amazing honor

I didn't even know that there was one. I am so fed up with these recruiting websites like Rivals, 247Sports, ESPN, and Scout. I was hoping they would bump my son up to four star status to help out UM's recruiting ranking but I guess they are not going to do it before the season so oh well.

Advertisement

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey

Jon Beason also!!!

I didn't even know that there was one. I am so fed up with these recruiting websites like Rivals, 247Sports, ESPN, and Scout. I was hoping they would bump my son up to four star status to help out UM's recruiting ranking but I guess they are not going to do it before the season so oh well.

Be patient, recruiting services usually do bumps in stages. After the summer camp and 7on7 circuit and right before the HS school season starts after players have been through their fall scrimmages/exhibitions, and then again after the HS reg season/playoffs.

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey

Jon Beason also!!!

Be patient, recruiting services usually do bumps in stages. After the summer camp and 7on7 circuit and right before the HS school season starts after players have been through their fall scrimmages/exhibitions, and then again after the HS reg season/playoffs.
Congrats.... They are going to Low Ball UM commits...but no worries...he got what he needs to continue his career...and he can show them how flawd their system is...Tell JR to ball out ..hard work pays off pennies are for loafers

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Jon Beason also!!!

Congrats.... They are going to Low Ball UM commits...but no worries...he got what he needs to continue his career...and he can show them how flawd their system is...Tell JR to ball out ..hard work pays off pennies are for loafers

Thank you and will do. I am looking forward to meeting you and Shaq if you guys will be there this weekend!!!

Advertisement

Thank you and will do. I am looking forward to meeting you and Shaq if you guys will be there this weekend!!!
Trying ro find out if its open to the public... Then i will be there

Prediction: Within 2-5 years, other programs will start to copy us and bring their alumni to coach or the NCAA will ban alumni from coaching at these camps.

Good call totally agree. If this camp gets us some serious traction you can be sure that Emmert and his goons will shut it right down.

I think certain kids dont want there names public when they are committed to other schools.. i would imagine bandy/***an and wright will be in attendance

Exactly I think Pete said a lot of kids will be coming under the radar for that reason.

Why would they think they're flying under the radar when 3 other FSU commits (Cook, Jennings and Watkins) will be there?

3* '17 Georgia WR and UGA commit Xavier Jenkins told 247 He will be at paradise

Advertisement

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey

Jon Beason also!!!

2016 High School Watchlist

2019 Westminster Christian DE Jeramy Passmore will be attending Paradise Camp. This will be his third time on campus within a few short weeks. He was here for Mark Richts football Camps in June

According to [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] , Passmore did very well in the underclassmen camp in June and was invited back to compete with the Upperclassmen the following day.

Passmore is one of the 3 upcoming 2019 prospects to keep a close eye on from Westminster Christian along with Kalani Norris & Demetries Ford.

Advertisement

Trying ro find out if its open to the public... Then i will be there

Poppa Steed, I was already talking with Poppa Shaq earlier. The event is open to public, two of my buddies are coming as well. Hopefully you all meet up. One works with Battle (New football apparel company and he's around SFE a lot) and the other does recording and videos for high school games down here and Florida and works with Audible Sports.

Sadly I can't make this event, out on a double header vacation again to Orlando, was in Naples last week.

Also, this same list that Steed made. Shaq, Zach and Mike were nominated last year as well to it. Congrats to your son, and yes he is very underrated. I've said it since the beginning of this cycle when some were down on him and even on this very site cause of injury. Always been a big supporter and advocate of your son from day one. Big Senior Year Statement season coming!

Just spoke with with 3 more prospects and they confirmed they will be in attendance.

2017 DT Kevin Oliver - Western
2018 WR Xavier Williams - Chaminade-Madonna
2019 ATH Demetries Ford - Westminster Christian

More to come

Last edited:
Got into contact with 2017 5* OL Calvin Ashley, he won't be able to make the trip to Paradise Camp.

Advertisement
Back