PARADISE CAMP EXPECTED VISITORS

View as article
What an impressive list, can not wait to see the updates of this camp. Hope we have not closed the door on Tedarrell Slaton like Golden did the DBs in his era. As many OLinemen/Players as there is in GA this cycle where are they, Tony Gray, Trey Sermon(OU commit but I would like our chances if we prioritized him) and Caleb Chandler should be invites, maybe they declined to come, not high on Hayes or Telfort at all. I also would love it if Dominick Watt, Demarcus Townsend(fastest 40 time out of any incoming junior RB nationwide for the sparq), Shaun Shivers, and Cajuan Smith who 247sports composite and scout just rated a .9759 and number 9 player in florida from Oxbridge, home of Homer, were invites and showed up, Smith is the Safety I want in 2018. Impressive list though, I would be shocked if we do not end up with at least 1 commitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What an impressive list, can not wait to see the updates of this camp. Hope we have not closed the door on Tedarrell Slaton like Golden did the DBs in his era. As many OLinemen/Players as there is in GA this cycle where are they, Tony Gray, Trey Sermon(OU commit but I would like our chances if we prioritized him) and Caleb Chandler should be invites, maybe they declined to come, not high on Hayes or Telfort at all. I also would love it if Dominick Watt, Demarcus Townsend(fastest 40 time out of any incoming junior RB nationwide for the sparq), Shaun Shivers, and Cajuan Smith who 247sports composite and scout just rated a .9759 and number 9 player in florida from Oxbridge, home of Homer, were invites and showed up, Smith is the Safety I want in 2018. Impressive list though, I would be shocked if we do not end up with at least 1 commitment.

They just offered Caleb Chandler...I didn't think he was going to be here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is the list of coaches out yet?

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey
Are the ones I have seen confirmed soo far. I'm sure there will be more as well. Ed Reed no doubt would be there if he wasn't coaching for the jets. But even then I think he is allowed be able to coach the camp

2018 5-star RB Lorenzo Lingard (Orange City, Fl.) has informed Miami that he will be on campus Friday for Paradise Camp

Advertisement

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey
Are the ones I have seen confirmed soo far. I'm sure there will be more as well. Ed Reed no doubt would be there if he wasn't coaching for the jets. But even then I think he is allowed be able to coach the camp

That's a money list...
Edgerrin James, Willis mcgahee likely could be there, those 2 have been around the campus a lot lately.

Mike Irvin
Ray Lewis
Jeremy shockey

That's a money list...

With Kenny Phillips already on campus as a student, wouldn't suprise me if he was there for DB's, or Safeties specifically.

Advertisement
James Houston told 247 he will be there
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] has there been a change in stance??

Advertisement
I think it's pretty safe to assume we'll get at least 3 kids committed this weekend.
Also, there's going to be so many Elite players there it really doesn't matter who's not going to be there, we shouldn't even focus on that.
Every kid we're recruiting knows about Paradise, so if some of them choose not to show up, that's on them.

Advertisement
Back