PARADISE CAMP EXPECTED VISITORS

View as article
Advertisement
Pete : are we recruiting gamble still, I thought he flipped because we didn't want him. 2. What happened with bandy?

This weekend will be interesting. Still got the season and recruiting up to NSD. I truly believe this staff will bring in many star caliber players at all positions. Jesus Machado, that's a Miami name. Gotta get that kid.

all gamble and davis are going to do is talk **** and disrespect the U to other recruits.

casey thompson would be a great commit.

Advertisement

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 35
Any thought that the staff has asked recruits to hold off possible commitments until this paradise camp so that it looks like a tremendous success? Cause I know NSD is a long way off, but it has been crickets lately. I am impatient and the silence is deafening right now while other teams are getting commitments.

Doesn't help that I work with a bunch of Michigan a**holes.

Go Canes!

Pete CLEARLY said that there would be canes targets that will be coming under the radar. If you can't put 2+2 together, that means Bandy and others. Stop asking if he's coming.

Advertisement
Adrian Ealy is that true LT we have been looking for. Would be almost an impossible flip from LSU but he might see our depth chart and change his mind.

I think certain kids dont want there names public when they are committed to other schools.. i would imagine bandy/***an and wright will be in attendance

Exactly I think Pete said a lot of kids will be coming under the radar for that reason.

Makes no sense because everyone has a camera permanently attached to their hands. There will be tweets galore along with Instagram pics. There's no hiding in today's world.

Advertisement
@Zbrod, Brad Stewart & Chris Allen, Lol.

Btw I do consider Chris Allen to be a big prospect....he's a top 8 LB in the country and I didn't even know we were recruiting him lol. Still didn't live up to the hype though lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Zbrod, Brad Stewart & Chris Allen, Lol.

Btw I do consider Chris Allen to be a big prospect....he's a top 8 LB in the country and I didn't even know we were recruiting him lol. Still didn't live up to the hype though lol
I agree 100%. I was acknowledging that what you were told by your Louisiana guy was right. I just thought it was crazy that I figured it out by process of elimination. When you referenced close by Devonta Smith & being close by Amite, it widdled it down to a few guys.
I think we got a good shot with at least one of them.

Advertisement
Back