Paradise Camp 2017 (July 21-22)

2019 LB/DL Jeramy Passmore tweeted his invite, but just deleted it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong, but LT didn't do anything when he was busted and no longer playing in a cocaine rage. I'll say Ray Lewis was the best not playing with his veins pumping w Coke

Advertisement
Look I'm totally a supporter of Rattler and I have listened to him thru and thru and not worried about Campbell, and not freaked out at any little sign about him. Him not showing up to our most exclusive, important, high profile event to visit another school is not a good look. I'm patient I'm not freaking out, this just doesn't look good at the moment.

Look I'm totally a supporter of Rattler and I have listened to him thru and thru and not worried about Campbell, and not freaked out at any little sign about him. Him not showing up to our most exclusive, important, high profile event to visit another school is not a good look. I'm patient I'm not freaking out, this just doesn't look good at the moment.

well we know for sure he is not a silent commit now if he doesn't show up

If he doesn't show up, it's bad and it's pathetic for our coaches. Don't listen to anyone trying to blow smoke up your ***. Follow the visits and the actions of the prospect. At best we are running 3rd if he takes a trip to Clemson instead of paradise. At best. And it's inexcusable on behalf of our staff and particularly Rumph

Advertisement
Rumph not even being able to get Campbell to visit is ridiculously disappointing. Campbell should be a layup for him.

The rest of the staff is crushing it, and he can't even come close to pulling his own weight:

16 - got beat for Byrd
17 - Bandy didn't need to be recruited, he ****ed off Henderson, and Dean/Delaney were essentially locked up by Colbert
18 - I give him credit for Ivey but Blades/Frierson are both strong legacies, and Banda is recruiting Jobe. Not being able to get one of Surtain/Campbell is just bad recruiting

He seems to be a very good coach, but college is 60% recruiting, 40% coaching. He'd be a better fit as a NFL DB coach, because he sure as **** can't close on HS kids. Kids might like him, but he's not a closer

Jalen, you coming?

Don't remember anybody saying he is one in the first place?

All of the signs are there for Campbell. He is not going to be a Cane. We just need to hang on to all of the current DB commits, and we should be fine.

Advertisement
I never understood why people think that HS coaches have some huge influence over where kids go to school at.

Advertisement
I never understood why people think that HS coaches have some huge influence over where kids go to school at.

And I've never understood why Miami can have the two best CB prospects in the country less than an hour away from campus but can't even get either to visit for Paradise Camp

If any of you care about your sanity, youll forget Tyson Campbell exists.

He will not be a Hurricane, and Ill never post again if he does end up a Hurricane.

Advertisement
Back