Paradise Camp 2017 (July 21-22)

[TWEET]888945399905624064[/TWEET]

"Miami commit Will Mallory poses with A PROFESSIONAL HITMAN"

Hartley looking like a gangsta *** Chico named Roly that's running 3 or 4 growhouses down in Perrine. That dude is a perfect fit for this team & town...

Hartley looks like the guy that's got a couple bodies stuffed in the trunk in big garbage bags.

In pieces.

If some dudes **** up Roly's bread, he can be that guy also...

Advertisement
Is it me or did last year have bigger named prospects or is it that the big dogs we're after we have them committed?

Yeah Thornton was at the fiu camp tonight in which they won the 7 on 7 championship game. carol city 7 on 7 team probably was out here too

Funny thing is I guarantee that none of those NFL studs/HOFs from "the VHS highlight tapes" would recognize the scrub UF coach trying to clown them

Gaturd coach Hova can't keep Paradise name out of his mouth. SIAP - thought I push us here in case some of you haven't visited the gator tears thread

[TWEET]888866210074562562[/TWEET]

[TWEET]888939078279942144[/TWEET]

View attachment 47817

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude is stupid as **** if he thinks none of those kids recognize Ed Reed? Wilfork, Calais Campbell? We're talking 2 of those guys that played in recent super bowls what an idiot

Will there ever be a list of all the recruits who officially attended tonight? I know Hurricane Warrior did a great job with his list but I was just wondering.

Advertisement
Funny thing is I guarantee that none of those NFL studs/HOFs from "the VHS highlight tapes" would recognize the scrub UF coach trying to clown them

Gaturd coach Hova can't keep Paradise name out of his mouth. SIAP - thought I push us here in case some of you haven't visited the gator tears thread

[TWEET]888866210074562562[/TWEET]

[TWEET]888939078279942144[/TWEET]

View attachment 47817

I feel bad for Herron actually. He was brought in to deliver Southridge guys to UF. Now that we've got Cooney he's pretty much had his balls cut off.

Once Mac is fired in a year or two he'll be begging Miami area high schools to let him coach basketball again

[TWEET]888936406621597696[/TWEET]

Thank you for posting all these clips tonight. Appreciate the hustle. You deserve a few drinks. Peace.

Go Canes!

Yea major props for posting these for everyone...much appreciated
Thanks fellas, much respect to you all as well.

Wish I could've got out there for yall but wasn't able to make it, will get to it next year if it's open to the public.

your contributions to this board are special.

Offers:

2018 (Targets) (Got offered)
John Huggins* - S (Mainland) (247) | FSU Commit
Davoan Hawkins* - DE (Chaminade-Madonna Prep) 247 Kentucky Commit (Got offered)
Abrham Alce* - RB/FB American Heritage (Got offered)

2019 (Targets)
George Karlaftis* - DE (West Lafayette, IN) 247 | Legacy Matt Karlaftis' Son (Got offered)
Jahmar Brown* - LB (St. Thomas Aquinas) 247 (Got offered)

2020 (Targets)
Samuel Anaele* - DE (Miami Norland) 247 | Gets Offer
Marc Britt* - WR (Champagnat Catholic) 247 (Gets Offer)

2021 ([URL="http://miami.247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/Targets"]Targets[/URL])
Christopher Johnson* - TE (Jean Ribault, Jacksonville, FL) 247 | Gets Offer

Anyone else get offered over the weekend?

Last edited:
[video=youtube;zKbeHoFAKWM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKbeHoFAKWM[/video]

Advertisement
Any news on Taisun PharoahMonch?

How'd he perform? Close to getting an offer. Dee is pretty bullish on this cat. I'm interested to hear about his camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back