Paradise Camp 2017 (July 21-22)

Advertisement
[TWEET]888928261065105408[/TWEET]

Said this the minute the film came on I was like how is he ranked lower than Brevin........................Brevin is a savage too I was just using my projection eyes just in case peoples pu55ies start thumpin because i said that

Brevin is more ready now and is a true te. Mallory is more of a flex guy. Brevin will get a shot to start day 1.

This kid though has that NFL frame though like he can have a Shockey type body and still outrun linebackers like nothing.....my ceiling is still higher for WM but Brevin is also a savage and both have to get in college shape but both can have the chance to see the field early

They both gone play. Mallory got to get his *** in the weight room. Dude was 200 pounds at the opening.

Advertisement
Gaturd coach Hova can't keep Paradise name out of his mouth. SIAP - thought I push us here in case some of you haven't visited the gator tears thread

[TWEET]888866210074562562[/TWEET]

[TWEET]888939078279942144[/TWEET]

IMG_4560.jpg

Last edited:
[TWEET]888945399905624064[/TWEET]

"Miami commit Will Mallory poses with A PROFESSIONAL HITMAN"

Hartley looking like a gangsta *** Chico named Roly that's running 3 or 4 growhouses down in Perrine. That dude is a perfect fit for this team & town...

Lmao what yuh know about Perrine [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] ? I grew up in Richmond Heights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Hartley looking like a gangsta *** Chico named Roly that's running 3 or 4 growhouses down in Perrine. That dude is a perfect fit for this team & town...

Hartley looks like the guy that's got a couple bodies stuffed in the trunk in big garbage bags.

In pieces.

Advertisement
Oladele just doesn't look that good in every clip I see.....

Oladele is solid. He would've beat Campbell if he could've held his feet. He has to learn to play under control, game is still fast for him you can tell every movement seems to be hurried. It's a football thing. The longer you play the more you acclimate.

Gaturd coach Hova can't keep Paradise name out of his mouth. SIAP - thought I push us here in case some of you haven't visited the gator tears thread

[TWEET]888866210074562562[/TWEET]

[TWEET]888939078279942144[/TWEET]

View attachment 47817

they can say wtf they want erbody knows who the fuq these players are no matter what they say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go tell him watch that HD *** whoopin in 2013 with our worst coach while we were considered down

Advertisement

Lmao what yuh know about Perrine [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] ? I grew up in Richmond Heights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruh I know a lil something bout everywhere from Exit 1 to N.W. 215th St, from the Atlantic Ocean to the Everglades... My stepbrother is from Fairway Heights so I'm familiar. I done been to Colonial Park a few times in my life fam...

Advertisement
Back