Them U boys on the oline ready

From left to right
Campbell, reed, scaife

Advertisement
[TWEET]888937551247151105[/TWEET]

Them U boys on the oline ready

From left to right
Campbell, reed, scaife

Can't wait to get these monsters in here and with our SC guy and get them eating right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]888945399905624064[/TWEET]

"Miami commit Will Mallory poses with A PROFESSIONAL HITMAN"

[TWEET]888928261065105408[/TWEET]

Said this the minute the film came on I was like how is he ranked lower than Brevin........................Brevin is a savage too I was just using my projection eyes just in case peoples pu55ies start thumpin because i said that

Brevin is more ready now and is a true te. Mallory is more of a flex guy. Brevin will get a shot to start day 1.

Said this the minute the film came on I was like how is he ranked lower than Brevin........................Brevin is a savage too I was just using my projection eyes just in case peoples pu55ies start thumpin because i said that

Brevin is more ready now and is a true te. Mallory is more of a flex guy. Brevin will get a shot to start day 1.

Thing is brevin is an elite receiving tight end too that happens to be a good blocker. He has speed and great hands. Both of these guys are elite, man our offense for years to come will be lethal...

Advertisement

This kid though has that NFL frame though like he can have a Shockey type body and still outrun linebackers like nothing.....my ceiling is still higher for WM but Brevin is also a savage and both have to get in college shape but both can have the chance to see the field early

Advertisement
Back