Paradise Camp 2017 (July 21-22)

when Jenkins opened it took a lot of kids from Bartow and Lakeland.

Jenkins has always been trash. I'm talking 0-10 trash. They will get a few nice ones here and their like Tyease Thompson, or Lemar Griffin but they are they are a feeder school to the rest of Lakeland schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda like Publix, see what I did there....

1ac20243f579dff93bd0e661908db1b0.gif

George Jenkins founded Publix. Jenkins HS is a feeder school.

dd6057c42236b4ed037a627982eab0ce.gif

Advertisement
WR Hightower Discusses USC Visit, Excited About The Opening

Hightower plans to attend Miami’s Parade Camp in July and will work out at the camp. He is looking forward to getting back to UM’s campus and spending more time around his future teammates and coaches.

“It will be fun to hang out with the coaches and all the commits,” Hightower said. “It is a great experience. Being a Miami Hurricane is about being a part of a family. It is going to be exciting.”

Hightower plans to attend Miami’s Parade Camp in July and will work out at the camp. He is looking forward to getting back to UM’s campus and spending more time around his future teammates and coaches.

“It will be fun to hang out with the coaches and all the commits,” Hightower said. “It is a great experience. Being a Miami Hurricane is about being a part of a family. It is going to be exciting.”

When is this Parade Camp?

22nd July I think

Advertisement

22nd July I think

Will that conflict with Paradise Camp?

22nd July I think

Ah my bad, I misread parade as paradise. Think paradise is the 22nd, no idea about the other one

Ah my bad, I misread parade as paradise. Think paradise is the 22nd, no idea about the other one

All good, I was just pointing out a mistake, you took it literally, no problem.

22nd July I think

Hahaha ah ffs! The one time I try and be helpful and make a *** of myself

Advertisement
22nd July I think

Hahaha ah ffs! The one time I try and be helpful and make a *** of myself

It's a learning process, enjoy this place it's unique andinforming not matter what your reality is.

I understand it's the same weekend as Friday night lights. I wondered why Richt did that. I think one thing is that some of our commits would go to FNL if it didn't conflict with our camp. Something we probably like to avoid. A second part of that is that if they did choose FNL that would give us some measure of where they are. For targets this would also give us an early warning of where we stand. The message for fans is that this staff is confident that they can go toe to toe with any staff in the country. Finally, I'm really happy to hear Hightower's remarks. Sounds like he's more solid then many on the board have thought.

I understand it's the same weekend as Friday night lights. I wondered why Richt did that. I think one thing is that some of our commits would go to FNL if it didn't conflict with our camp. Something we probably like to avoid. A second part of that is that if they did choose FNL that would give us some measure of where they are. For targets this would also give us an early warning of where we stand. The message for fans is that this staff is confident that they can go toe to toe with any staff in the country. Finally, I'm really happy to hear Hightower's remarks. Sounds like he's more solid then many on the board have thought.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree

Advertisement
Invites to the camp are being sent out:

[tweet]880888534399426562[/tweet]

Tape over the date. They still don't want that getting out, apparently lol

Edit: I don't know how to embed tweets... Sorry!

Last edited:
Is Paradise Camp open to the public, not for participating but for watching? Family may travel to Miami at that time, and wondering if we went to the campus if we could observe. Thanks.

Is Paradise Camp open to the public, not for participating but for watching? Family may travel to Miami at that time, and wondering if we went to the campus if we could observe. Thanks.

Pretty sure it's closed to the public. Only invites allowed.

Advertisement
Looks like the couple of kids going to FNL will have their own personalized coach due to the turnout...or lack of same.

Advertisement
Back