Paradise Camp 2017 (July 21-22)

Advertisement
Surprised a kid that warrants a Paradise invite is still at Jenkins tbh.

Yeah man. I live in that zone and I'll be damned if I send my son there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about a half mile from George Jenkins High.

I graduated from Jenkins, lived about 2 miles away

I went to Lake Gibson. When I was in middle school I watched Ray Lewis beat the **** out of our high school heavyweight wrestler...

when Jenkins opened it took a lot of kids from Bartow and Lakeland.

Jenkins has always been trash. I'm talking 0-10 trash. They will get a few nice ones here and their like Tyease Thompson, or Lemar Griffin but they are they are a feeder school to the rest of Lakeland schools.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah man. I live in that zone and I'll be damned if I send my son there.

I'm about a half mile from George Jenkins High.

I grew up in Miami but reside here now. My wife went to Jenkins but we've said we'd move before we'd let our son plays sports there.

Jenkins has always been trash. I'm talking 0-10 trash. They will get a few nice ones here and their like Tyease Thompson, or Lemar Griffin but they are they are a feeder school to the rest of Lakeland schools.

Kinda like Publix, see what I did there....

Rattler, do you know if Tyson will be at Paradise Camp?

Lakeland High School alumni here..( Go Dreadnaughts ). I'm same age as coach CMR , played football with my good friend Wayne Peace (Gator). I don't remember playing Jenkins back then, must have been added after I left school.

Advertisement

Rattler, do you know if Tyson will be at Paradise Camp?

I'm more than certain he will, didn't even think to ask him this past Saturday how much of a given I think it is. I'll ask him to be SURE though...

1ac20243f579dff93bd0e661908db1b0.gif

Lakeland High School alumni here..( Go Dreadnaughts ). I'm same age as coach CMR , played football with my good friend Wayne Peace (Gator). I don't remember playing Jenkins back then, must have been added after I left school.

around 1994

Advertisement

1ac20243f579dff93bd0e661908db1b0.gif

George Jenkins founded Publix. Jenkins HS is a feeder school.

Last edited:
Players I'm interested in seeing if they show up:

Terrace Marshall
Micah Parsons
Taron Vincent
Trevor Trout
Michael Thompson
Tyler Friday
Rick Sandidge

These are some of our big time OOS targets. I'm sure we won't get a majority of them to show, but interested in who will

I agree with this Brother. Want to see the Big Uglies come to Paradise and fall in love with The U.

Advertisement
Former Players:
Duke Johnson -RB (2014) - Cleveland Browns

From the article...

Johnson, who is entering his third season with the Cleveland Browns, has spent much of the offseason training down in South Florida with former Miami strength coach Andrew Swayze.

Is that Patrick's brother?

Funny how bad he butchered Andreu Swasey's name. I still find it interesting how so many former players were mad when he was let go but now he is only an Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach at FIU... wonder if he would come back to the U as an assistant?

Wayne did really well as the head coach of the Lakeland Christian football program. They have a multi-million dollar football stadium built now. He just stepped down over there. Good dude...good coach.

Key West Conch here and I dated Coach Harold Allens Daughter.......didn't play football against anyone but played against and beat Bucky Dents Hialeah team the year we won state....

Advertisement
Back