Pac 12 Players Asking for 50% of revenue to play this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
NCAA counters with everyone will lose scholarship. Who wins? 👀
Hope its the kids.

The group only has about ~100 members so far and unless they are high profile players this wont get off the ground.

If I'm second in line and the guy ahead of me bows out, I'd gladly step up and make my case that I should be in the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Demanding 50% of revenue while demanding Stanford reinstate all the programs they cancelled is insane. Really, 50% of revenue is insane.

But the health insurance should be guaranteed and the kids should get paid in some fashion.
They want them to dip into endowment funds to keep those scholarships around, which will never happen. I'm all for it, but it wont happen.

Advertisement
50%???? Ummmm... I don't think that's gonna happen... I'm not saying they're not entitled to it or something relatively close but that's a big number... I just don't see it...

They want them to dip into endowment funds to keep those scholarships around, which will never happen. I'm all for it, but it wont happen.
These are the sports Stanford is eliminating.

men's and women's fencing, field hockey, lightweight rowing, men's rowing, co-ed and women's sailing, squash, synchronized swimming, men's volleyball and wrestling.

anywhere else but Stanford and I would not support football players boycotting for rowing, sailing, fencing …

Advertisement
Back